Monday, August 03, 2009

Black Magic Day.

I am suppose to blog this like since so long ago? LOL.
Met up with the AN usuals. The last meetup was like so long ago? ohkay, (for me luhs.) Because Mary me can hardly go out during weekends ~ xD Maybe probably the recent few I just met during the past AN gathering were Jerlin, Brenda, Jingwen and Xiaoyan. Any anyway, finally a proper meetup (:

TADA !
somewhere near my house, lols.



The player damn weird. Couldn't find Frh & Guojing songs at the start, then alot suddenly appear after a long time.


有冷到这样吗 ? xD

Photobucket




一直在闹 ~

还在闹 ~


Crazy Jerlin going round disturbing people with a siao gina specs ~


我知道你很喜欢我拍的這張照片~




拿我眼镜干嘛 ~ :\


我有一副拍照的时候很邪恶的眼睛 ~ xD


♥ My 自恋-ing partner of the day !
(brenda ~~~)

onetofourteen
#1 - #14 shots (without 11 and unlucky number 13)



在厕所的某个角落.
鬼鬼说好的自拍角落要找黄黄灯光的地方 ~ XD








When it was about time to leave ...




Went over to Jurong Point for our lovely dinner. Due to cost consumption, we chose to dine in KFC. (Fastfood is loved ♥) Then the real fun came. Queued up with Ade, Estee and Xiaoyan. Then Estee and Xiaoyan went to toilet. Had a nice old chat with Ade (:

Don't know what let us in our childhood games chat. Pathetic enough, so many of the games they've mentioned I've yet to play before, boohoo ~ What "How much money am I left with", "How many lambs jumped over the fence" games... argh, I know nothing about all those -.- Idiotically mountain tortoise. I only know "What time is it Mr.Wolf?"

Felt so proud to be the first to spot the trick when Estee played the 'how much money am I left with' ~ Hoho ~ ^^

Then we moved on to play that 'Black Magic' game cause Estee said she did not solve this mystery since Sec 2 (i think?) I wonder how long did we play? The logic was so simple that I took around 1 hour plus plus to catch. -.- Don't know what made me keep thinking it was something to do with the physical movements. Normally this kind of trick game 都是这样的 , 不是meh? Ohkay, so I am NOT dumb. I'm just too straight, yay! 就是这样 ~

THANKS FOR TRYING HARD TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND. (:
Paiseh if you nearly puke die to make me catch the ball ~ (especially Jerlin Quah). 我也在氣我自己, xD. Finally after twisting, twisting, twisting hard ... the ball is caught ! Wooooooooooots ~ ^^

成就感真是大. Felt so great when Mummy also can't catch ball, ho ~ and only smart Daddy does. (: though I too find it slow to take 1hr plus to catch the ball. Is slow, not stupid/dumb. Thankyou ~

☺ A FUN NEH NEH BLACK MAGIC DAYYYYYYYYY ~

No comments: