Thursday, November 20, 2008

frhconcertautosession1611

16 November.
我们是紫衣人 :D
THIS MEMORABLE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.
再一次的感动 - 飞轮海想入飞飞签票会.
再多的忙碌, 辛苦都是值得的.

Woke up at 6am.
Only had a cup of milo, and rushed to transfer all the photos we nid for our "project" into my phonieeee.
Adeline called, then I realise - "Shit! I'm late!"
Rush, rush, rush, down to JP.
There, to Jurong East to meet Adeline.
Suppose to meet Jerlin & Estee too.
Jerlin reached early so she dont want to chiong with me & Adeline, therefore she heads to IMM first.
Estee overslept! So Adeline & Me head to IMM first C:

Early in the morning 7am, u can see loads ppl there.
But, we still managed to get to the first row, cause we joined in the "FCs Q-ing Marathon" 1wk ahead :D
No joke, it's really 1week ahead.
Hotlips made this for Riley - nice right !?!!!!!!!!!! ;D
.
.
.

How we make our time pass faster;




I was taking the pretty sky, then?

Someone took this dumb shot of me.
and she is none other than that boliao person - Jerlin :P
reading magazines, crapping, laughing, walking around.


We went to buy this "吃了就会变聪明" 的东东 (这只是我们一厢情愿的想法) :P
Yah, it's just only plainly Smarties.
For those who watched MIT, you will know that this is what 007 always eat when he cracks cases.
This is call 爱屋及乌. :D



卡!卡!卡!


This was meant for our "project".




.
.
.


Then finally at 10+ am, we were being lead by the crew to IMM 3rd Level Garden Plaza.
Havent settle down yet...
Liyi looked so blur, LOL.

The crew only allowed us 20mins to go and buy our food stuffs for breakfast, lunch...etc.
Say that we cant go out after that. =='
But, in the end. We took 40mins, but no one cares.
You just have to present ur ticket, they have no reason not to let you in.


Adeline & Me intended to eat Mac, but Jeannie they all say no student meal. =='
So we headed to Long John, gosh, still at breakfast status!?
The Golden Toast really sucks luhs, the look doesnt look appetizing in the first place! :(
We walked one round the food stalls, nothing attractive.
The stall I loved is not open yet!
Therefore, back to Mac. :

Waiting for Estee, Liyi & Riley...
Ended up it became our draft copy to Aaron.
Bobian, it's quite below standard, :P
So we added a note in our "project" that it's only a draft copy.


Lols, My pose v.假? xD


This is the crowd at around 12+?
There are still long queue at 4th floor warehouse area.
(forgotten whose finger is that)


.
.
.

Waiting process : Writing & decorating the cards for yalun, calvin, dadong & wuzun.



My intention is to let the card for Yalun be the nicest among the 4.
Ended up, Calvin's one being the nicest, xD
In terms of content, you can see that the message in Yalun's card I've written can become composition liao... :D
For WuZun, I dont know, I cant think of anyth to write - other than Butterfly Lovers. (but I didnt watch, lol)
So in the end, the words for the message in WuZun's card, become super ultra big.

In conclusion,
Next time I cannot do Yalun's card first, neither the last.
(First - cause I havent grip hold of the feel in making cards yet.)
(Last - a bit tired/sick in doing luhs.)
:P

.
.
.

2.30pm - everyone tuned into yes933.
Why? Fahrenheit on air :D
The sad thing was - Jiro wasnt here due to his leg.
OMG, you really cannot imagine.
I saw a few peeps from DongUndefeated crying, which is like...?
(touchwood) Imagine if the one whom is not here is Arron?
希望大东脚日康复可以见健康康地在12月19号在返新,以期想入飞飞.


Huili issued us the Aaronation board to hold.
Yay, thanks sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhies :DDDDDDD




Boards of me, Jerlin, Adeline, Estee, Liyi, Riley~
The bottom left hand corner one is MINE :DDDDDDD
Despite I prefer Jerlin's board - the one with Arron pointing.
Nvm, random de marhs :)

.
.
.

Finally, finally!

after 8 + 10 = 18hours of waiting...

when people starts to face there, means they are coming from...



*tada*






Their standard 1st sentence is: "大家好我们是Fahrenheit飞轮海!"
Mary, the DJ, was asking where is Dadong, whether is he still stuck in the toilet.
Then, WuZun pointed to the DongUndefeated Banner and say: "大东在这里啊!"
Later, YaLun mimicked DaDong with his standard pose - showing off his "er tou ji", LOLS!
YaLun: "大家好我是汪东城."







Then, WuZun went talking abt the concert layout, hanging on strings and stuffs.


Calvin showed off his BeatBox, and Arron doing the background effects.
合作无间 :D
.
.
.



















Only song of the day = 为你存在LIVE :D
My comment deep inside my heart: They have really improved so much from the first time I see them.
This is true, no bias taken.
Listen it for yourself :)
tomorrow will post the video... :D
The next person who says Fahrenheit cant sing, bet there wont be any nice clear mark left on your face.




MY FAVOURITE PICTURE OF HIMMMMMMM~ :D

I really love YaLun's voice alot alot alot alot - his high pitch, wo~s, yea~s, back vocals and stuffs :DDDDDDDD



OMG, the feeling is so great.
The crowd singing along with Fahrenheit, *warmth*






.
.
.

Mary, the DJ asked them to show off their HongKong language.
WuZun: dai ga ho! (大家好)
Mary: 在新加坡呢,会不会像要讲马来话还是什么?
WuZun: 我觉得呢, 在新加坡就该讲Hokkien-wei~
YaLun: 所以要讲说, jia ba bui?(吃饱没?) wa ai li~(我爱你)
WuZun: ....... Wa Lao eh!
YaLun: 什么来的?
WuZun: WaLao eh, 就是说...... 什么啦? 亦儒讲一次好不好,要不要听?
Crowd: 要!!!!!!!!
Calvin: 那我要讲Singlish.
I don't know la~ So many people la~
Come to our concert la~ okay.
gosh, they are cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D


.
.
.

Then, here comes the birthday surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;DDDDDDDD
for YaLun & Calvin~

The president & representatives of the FCs going up on stage presenting them the cake & presents & flowers.
We sang different versions of birthday songs, so kena cut by the host.
So, we started off with the Chinese Birthday song, then a fast English Birthday Song Version.




Jerlin said the candle of the birthday cake dont know why did not lit up.
bo bian, they just hve to act it out, LOL.


OMG, Jerlin so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's got the chance to go up to present YaLun the present :)

YaLun start his wishes first:
好,那我第一个愿望要给...现场所有现在看得到我的人.
不只是你们,还有你们身边的所有爸爸妈妈亲戚朋友都可以健健康康, 快快乐乐.
第二个愿望呢.是希望飞轮海的大东呢, 他的脚伤可以很快康复.
第三个愿望. 我就放在心里,然后是跟MIT有关系的. (laughters~)

Calvin then start his wishes:
那我的第一个愿望:
希望12月19号大家都可以很开心, 然后很平安的来, 然后很开心的回家.
大家跟我们一起狂欢, 好不好?
就是先提早的Christmas Party飞轮海陪你们一起,好不好?
第二个愿望. 就是他们说得我身上的衣服还有我的帽子WOW! 衣服大卖帽子WOW WOW WOW!
第三个愿望. 我也就放在心里...然后跟爱的人有关 (hugs yalun)
YaLun: 跟爱的人有关你干吗抱我!? (LOLS~)

.
.
.
DU JIA PICS BY JERLIN :DDDDDDD




Asked Jerlin permission before I post it here :D
Taken by: Jerlin.
独家喔~
No rippers! Dont you dare rip away these pics and post somewhere else.

Then, there is this TV interview.
So, we have to keep very quiet :)
Wow, and everybody really very obedient, xD


.
.
.

There, they started with the signing of tix.
Lucky enough to manage to buy the poster.
Heard it's limited, plus it's only like $2? gosh~


Conversation with Fahrenheit;
(to crew): 还有我的票在下面.
(to calvin): *giggles* 生日快乐,你的Beatbox很棒!
calvin: 谢谢!
(to yalun): 亚纶, 生日快乐。
yalun: 谢谢!
这个给你的
yalun: 谢谢!
(to yalun): *blanks for sometime, forget what I wanted to say*
(to yalun): MIT很好看!!!!
wuzun: (super deep voice) Ha~~~lo.
(to wuzun): 可以帮我把这个交给大东吗?

Gosh, what I told yalun is not what I want to say de.
I was suppose to say I hope to hear his composition in Fahrenheit's 3rd album :(

.
.
.

Went for some screamings, then off to Long Johns to eat with some AN-ers.
Jerlin, Estee, Adeline, Riley, Huisi, Stephanie and (i've forgotten her name, gosh! tell me if u noe who I'm referring to!!!! :D)
PIG came to meet me for her stuffs, there went back to IMM 3rd Level Garden Plaza for screamings !!!!!!!
OMG, We had this screaming competition.
saw a few yalun fans from Malaysia, xD

Haha, our 默契 not bad sia. Mary seems quite impressed while she nods her head, xD
希望她感受到我们的热烈热情支持(!)


i want the 想入飞飞见面会 tickets~ :(

No comments: