haha, when will ur eyes sore? when you cry too much. X=
was re-watching "My Fair Princess" (还珠格格) with my mum.
haha, this show was like so many years ago le? O=
disc 23 - the part where 含香 nearly died.
gosh, my tears flowed like tap water, flowing non-stop.
plus, the background music is sooooooooooooooo emoooooooo... )"=
rmb the song, 你是风儿我是沙? C=
the melody keeps running in my mind now, despite I'm listening to 动脉, which is a super fast rock song?
Haha, so 格格Blue.
.
.
.
anyway, I was supposed to blog last night, then?
I remembered I want to watch 霹雳MIT Episode 2 LIVE thru PPStream.
Went around to ask, and I finally got an answer.
But? I dont know whats the problem with my com, but the webpage just cant be displayed.
I passed ChuChu & Riley the same link, and they are able to view it, just that it's kinda laggggggggy.
so ChuChu gave up, and then we decided to watch thru youtube - the uploader with dvd quality MIT vids :D
Here's the link;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN39XsXP8nU&feature=related
I bet you it's super duper nice. plus, it's not draggy.
and the keep in suspense part is great. i just love the feeling :D
The story plot comes straight to the point, and the "game" starts immediately in the 1st episode.
I HATE draggy & meaningless dramas, that keep beating around the bush,
in the end? the main point of the show is just only he like her, she like him... and nothing else. =='
blah bleh boo?
Then, I realise I got so many many many many many many things to blog.
Last night, ChuChu & CheeChee were busy blogging.
So, I decided not to bother them. nice? :)
Therefore, I went to update myself with MIT & yalun stuffs,
then went bloghopping @ HuaYians' blogs to see the way they blog about prom night.
Gosh, I shld say the majority/all? really have super lengthy posts ~ ~ ~ ~ :
.
.
.
any anyway, let me start from the earliest to the latest happenings;
gosh, i'm spending alot these few days, maybe close to $100 or even more?6 November: "霹雳无敌的霹雳MIT手下败将" (adeline, estee & jerlin) came my house to do yalun bdae present. 8 November: Shopping with "anything clique" for prom night makeup stuffs. 11 November: Olvls ended. Went jp with laomao & cheechee. then adeline came my house. 12 November: Out with chuchu & cheechee to collect their contact lenses, and off to shopping. 13 November: prom night. 14 November: 8 hours q-ing marathon @ IMM with ANs.
Just makeup stuffs for prom night, i'm spending like $50-$60. (maybe it's not alot for some rich ppl) :P
For once in my life, I'm spending so over~ xD
plus? materials for yalun's birthday surprise?
and i'm gng to spend another bomb on sunday again? aaronation tee, concert light stick... =X
haha, alot yea?
Seems like my life these few days are kinda interesting :D
going to sort them out in seperate posts.
posts from here onwards will be from 6 November - 14 November; in 6 seperate posts :D
.
.
.
but? i'm not doing them today, :P
just finished watching 霹雳MIT Episode 2!!!! ^^
yea, great ~~~~~~~~~~
i actually prefer this episode's case than the 1st episode.
there is kidnapping case this time round.
and i was suspecting "this blahblah guy" all along, and tadah!?
nope, my guess is always wrong, :P
&, the cases seems to get a bit scarier?
i'm not sure, the episode 3 trailer somehow makes my hair on my hands stand... @.@
plus, i love this episode's guilun interaction(!) :D
especially the part when the faked couple, super cute! lol.
did a few print screens.

.bmp)
.bmp)
fake smile from 007, and a true one from Tian Mo Xing :D
.bmp)
Haha, 007 gave her a very sehhhh look, :P
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
Lol, I love this sentence from Tian Mo Xing - "等到下一次 我们打算公开交往 一定第一个告诉你"(!)
and you can see a very sehhhhh~ look from 007 :D
.bmp)
Haha, 007 gripping onto his lips, *control in progress* ^^
Tian Mo Xing is still happily smiling under his hand, lol.
.bmp)
.bmp)
007 pushed Tian Mo Xing away immediately, sad. :(
.bmp)
Then Lu Ke Ying turned back again... xD
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.
.
.
then is the part when 007 brought 天魔星 to the chimnney and she tot he wants to have _ _ _ with her, lol. :D

.bmp)
.bmp)
haha, tian mo xing thought 007 wants to have _ _ _ with her, lmao? xD
or am I thinking otherwise. =='
.bmp)
.bmp)
lol, look at guigui's wide grin :D
.
.
.
ohkay, thats all for today.
gonna to have an early night as i'm gng to wake up at 6am tmr? then rush down to IMM aft my quick breakfast?
aimed to reach IMM at 7am for "" Fahrenheit Concert Autograph Session. :D
yah, dont say i'm crazy, thankyou.
you know i'm more than that when it comes to yalun. :)
completed my 8hrs q-ing marathon on Saturday, and another 10hrs tomorrow.
so i've q-ed 18hrs in total for Fahrenheit this time? =X
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW !!!!!!!!! :D
sad!!! I've yet to write the letters for them.
shall chiong them out tomorrow!!!!
yah, and our present for yalun, yet to finish :(
Have to chiong chiong chiong them all in 10hrs tmr :D
and I nearly break my index nail when opening the toilet door... :"(
pain arhs, bleeding in progress, =X




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment