Sunday, April 26, 2009

30 Mar (Frh @ Css3)

LALALALALALALA ~
Fahrenheit as the special special guest.
@.@ I see alot of black heads in the up up sky ~
CheeChee came along today for no motives and intention, HA!
She just came cause there is an extra ticket, LOL.



(不是指图片里的人)
虚伪的人把这世界变得很恶心
OH MY GUAN YIN MA !
说的跟做的都不一样
X光去照一照吧你
比起脑袋不灵光的人
你们比他们更令人厌烦
一直在因为你们这些恶心的大便作呕
只差没吐出来而已
毕竟我还是会站在他人的 “鞋子” 去想
(很不要脸的讲,不好意思。)


Waiting ah waiting ~



Finally after hours of waiting,
Time to collect our ticks, woots!
Won another extra pair of ticks throught the Css Email Contest, so gave to those who need ...
Woah, talk big ! :S



ADMITTED ADMITTED !
Can be better de lor :\
Nevermind, better stuffs are always waiting for you behind (:





AH BLEND !

Skip skip skip.
Need to highlight a point - AiJia's live is thumbs up up up lor. xD
Hop hop hop.
The main point of today's trip.
Later was admitted down to the B3 seats (which is the seats area in front of the stage).
Huili & Xrain (brenda) @ Aaronation


It all started with "Shorter and Shorter" (yue lai yue "ai" ~ :P)

越来越爱




Thanks for that twist ~ ^^



After the show, then they were out to record for Ji Mo Bao Zou & Mo Mo.
Damn high!!!! ^^
I love the feeling of singing along with them (:

寂寞暴走!










Small break for them to gets their costumes change for next week's Mo Mo.



默默!





Some rushed down to their hotel and continued their "chase car marathon".
Thanks to Teresa & her mum for being nice enough to let us squeeze in their van and bring us to the nearest MRT station.
More convenient and save cab money also ~
THANKS :D

Went home and wasn't really in time.
Rushed to take out my MP3 to listen all the LIVE & TALKINGS I've recorded.
"Zazazazazazaza~" -.-|l|
Then I realised I recorded all in the wrong mode (radio mode).
So when there is no reception, it became all "zazazazaza" ~
DAMN SHITTTTTTT!!!!!! @.@
I seriously can be more muddle-head..

Time always fly so quickly :(
FULLSTOP.

No comments: