Meet Jerlin earlier @ Lakeside, I was early! ^^
Then Brenda @ Orchard @ 9am++.
She thought we are meeting @ Dhoby Gauht,
and alighted @ the wrong station, haha!
Finding our way to Orchard HRC.
Man, the idiot scroching sun :(
Hoho!
&we are the first to reach, kiasu barhs?
If I'm not wrong there will be 40-80ppl for this private gathering.
The event is going to start at 4pm,
and we reached at around 9.30pm? LOLS.
KIASU + KIASI! ^^
Settled our stuffs and I'm off to go and buy food & MIT Novel.
You must be thinking I'm crazy to get another MIT Novel?
Cause I've forgotten to bring my MIT Novel.
We were saying probably can ask Yalun to sign?
Since there are lots ppl out there who have not get their novel,
even if I cant get my novel signed, I still can sell it? LOL.
Orchard Road is complicated, I lost my way :(
Wanted to get to Takashimaya but I keep seeing Marriott Hotel / Far East?
Phoned Brenda & Evian for help but none responded.
Bo bian, have to call CheeChee then - the #1 Orchard supporter? @.@
Oh ho, thanks so much! and I got to Taka!
Brenda then phoned me back - ah ha! I know my way le :D
Anyway, Brenda intended to meet her friend,
but her friend presented pigeons to her!
So, she came to find me later, and off to buy food!
Ah ha, I dint noe Taka got Macdolnalds/KFC.
Was about to go to Macdolnalds outside Lucky Plaza, till Brenda tell me (==)
Cant decided whether to eat Mac/KFC.
Stand in the middle, and asked Brenda to spin me around, LOL.
Macdolnalds!
actually that was my #1 intention, (==)
.
.
JQ keep calling and say she is dying of hunger, LMAO.
Die barh die barhs, 说不定我们都会好过一点。(==)
I had no choice but to get happy meal.
I wanted to eat Cheeseburger Meal, but the lunch meals arent ready yet :(
Bought Happy Meal, and got this very cute thing?

Glad that it's Hello Kitty.
It has always been my childhood fave :D
Multi purpose!
It is a handbag + notebook, xD
&, I'm so nice! LOL.
Treated Jerlin her Fish Fillet Student Meal.
我有点懒惰去算钱? @.@
.
.
.
Huili came later cos she is gonna to 追车?
And Jerlin seems high with the PSP/Gameboy?
Hmms, I'm a game noob - 算了.
大牌?
Hoho! 飞轮海leh~
不是你家的阿猫阿狗~
3.30pm!
Finally we are being admitted into HRC :D
The waiters keep asking us to eat the food,
aiyo! who got mood to eat now?
High都high死了!

Only welcomed the drinks - current favourite; SPRITE! ^^
Somehow sicked of Coke/Pepsi nowdays? @@
We were given this postcard to write a Xmas postcard to Fahrenheit.
Oh? The nicest one will get the Xmas present Fahrenheit prepared, LOL.
Despite I know it's hard, but worth the try? :D
Jerlin & Evian不是很care.
I remember this sentence; 你会中的话, 我吐血给你看!
Evian & Me(!)
She is only 13, hmms~ @.@
The number of fans admitted, LOL.

We were that close to the stage, xD
OUR EVER LOVELY AN BOARDS :DDDD
The very pretty Christmas lights? @.@

Seriously, we dint spot any obvious Calvin fans around.
So, this was out last minute intention :D
I forgotten the name of the girl who helped us drew this, LOL.
Or I dint ask her name @ all? xD
Anyway, 这个东东始终没有派上用场。
我们都忘了这个东东的存在。:(

Oh! *IN*
Guess which hand is mine?
(left to right) geraldine, jerlin, ME! :D
.
.
Screams! Saw Fahrenheit walking at 2nd storey up there!


dadong was the first to step in~
Fahrenheit was late for 15mins? LOL.
大牌大牌, 无所谓 :D
他们来就什么都好商量。




Their standard introduction: 大家好我们是Fahrenheit飞轮海!
.
.
Surprisingly, PeiFen(933 DJ) said there were only 40ppl in this private party?

I tot the Singtel person told me 80?
That made me almost go bonkers? @.@

亚纶;LOOK 过来!
.
.
The party was so much different from our expection.
We thought we could walk around and talk to them.
In the end? Games & Games & Games.

Nvm, we were damn super close!
They are like almost / less than 3steps away from us? LOL.

Look at this KUKU pose of WuZun, haha! ^^

.
.
There are 3 rounds of games.
The winner is given a Sony Ericsson/Nokia Handphone?
Anyway, it's a handphone *faints*

AhBu & a lucky fan
Familiar?
She is also the lucky fan that got on stage with Fahrenheit during their concert, :D
Calling upon to Dadong.

Aaron & Calvin(!)

AhBu's back :D
Even his back, even his back; looked so hot~
.
.
I remember Evian was talking to WuZun here? =X
Something about food/hunger, (couldnt rmb clearly) LOL?






They are discussing something about the biscuit? :D
then I rmb I dint on my flash.. (==)

WuZun was looking at my camera previously when I call upon him.
Probably I wasnt fast enuf to snap it and something above made him look up?



They are just sitting right in front of us, xD
Jiro & a lucky girl - seems like a Dong fan?



checking the length of the biscuit.

Picking up Lucky Fan.

We were talking to Calvin here,
when he was about to play "比手画脚" with a lucky fan.
JERLIN & DADONG PLAYED GAMES(!)
Actually is QC got it, but then she dint want to go up and play?
Pushing here and there, Jerlin finally went up! ^^
It really looks super odd when you are wearing AN tee,
and playing with the other members? LOL.
You can feel 杀气 from the people opposite?

Jerlin! Thank me for this :D
Asked Dadong & Jerlin to look at my camera, LOL.
Super style de picture.
Ok, 自然反应.

Dadong hugged Jerlin! Haha.
what are they doing?
Ahbu chose 77 - Evian's number.
Cause Evian keep shouting 77? LOL.
While waiting for their turns to play game, they dint talk seh. =X


Yalun was looking at Dadong & Jerlin playing? xD
.
.
Asked Evian to look here, and Yalun responded first. Hoho!



Evian, thank me for this :D
Dont think you will change ur msn dp very very soon? Haha!
I also want to take pictures with yalun!Time for Evian & AhBu to play games!
It's part of my dream :(
They have to stand on a piece of newspaper.
Then, the newspaper will get smaller and smaller,
when they lose in 猜拳.
It doesnt matters the losing/&winning le,
it's the 福利 that matters~
Hugging together, LOL.


Then, piggy back! ^^
He even said: "Wa seh~" when he failed to carry Evian up.
LOL, evil of him~ xD

.
.
.
HIGH LE HIGH LE! ^^


LUNRU搭背间~
; 你会中的话, 我吐血给你看!吐吧!
Other than the best card, they choose other 8 cards.
Yeap! And my card was one of the other 8 cards :D

My super "qian bian" LOOK (==)

Taken by Evian.
He cover my face with the Xmas card? LOL.

Calvin & Me!
with Wu Zun behind, &
He is super damn tall -
Like you can see from the pic, he even bent down slightly to 配合我?
154cm VS 185cm; 差不多就是这样LOL.
Spot AhBu? :D
If only Calvin were to bend lesser, oh!
Photographer: Jerlin.
He was super friendly!!!! ^^
The conver somehow goes like;
Fahrenheit was bidding goodbye,The first thought of mine was - 阿布在旁边啊!
(so near yet so far)
Handed the Xmas postcard to Calvin!
Looking at Yalun but,
I guess he was looking at the word Aaronation on the AN tee? LOL.
Calvin took out his hand: 小姐?
Shaked his hand.
ME: 我可以跟你拍照吗?
CAL: 好啊!
(I turned around)
CAL: 小姐你要看哪里?
(points one round the cafe) ME: 俄。。我不知道leh!
CAL: 那我们看那边先好吗?
ME: 好啊,哪里?
CAL: 那边,那位穿黑衣的摄影大哥。
(faints) It's already so dark in the cafe, and the photographer is still wearing black?
Hard to spot.
So I just agar-agar look at the direction Calvin is pointing, LOL.
CAL: 好,我们可以看你朋友了。
CAL (smiles): 谢谢哦!
ME (smiles): *& also flashed a smile to Yalun, prob he dint see.. :(*
&talk about their concert and stuffs.

The best part of the day:
Fahrenheit left in a chaotic manner? LOL.
Rushed to grab one of the present bags.
Took a glance at it: Oh? Bag for Yalun.
Calvin, WuZun & Dadong have already rushed to the backstage?
Only left Yalun delayed by fans? LOL.
Anyway, I was the last fan who managed to call upon him.
There was this girl asked me to shout his name together, LOL.
Prob a yalun fan too? :D
The girl just handed some kind of cards to him,
then I called him back again when he was about to enter the backstage.
ME: 阿布!!!!
So, he walked back to the barrier area.
nice of him!?
Handed the bag presents, and I just cant rmb that M dono what...
Yah, Merry Xmas thats what I want to say.
Finally got that dug out from the words in my brain:
ME: MER...MERRY XMAS!That ever electrifying smile from him!
YL: (smiles) MERRY XMAS, 你也是. 谢谢.
I'll never forget how the smile looked like, LOL.
Regretted not being quick enough to take my camera out to snap it.
Then, he walked to the backstage, xD
.
.
Chiong-ed out and realise FRH have yet to leave.

Their van license plate number; LOL!
Try spotting AhBu & Calvin's head, LOL.
.
Went home early with Jerlin.
To catch the 933 Interview of Fahrenheit @ 6plus.
While Brenda went to 追车 with other AN-ers.
a memorable & hectic fun day!
LaoMao reminded me something and make me regretted so much.
When I was taking photo with Calvin, why dint I ask AhBu to join in?
It's obvious that I'm an AhBu fan since I'm wearing AN tee.
And, he is just right beside, not like he is standing very far away?
*faints*
19Dec - another hectic day :D




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment