Met up with Ms.Jiotomatie (Jerlin) today @ Lakeside for my lovely MIT novel, hoho!
You are finally in my hands.
and and and, I was early by 2mins - always remember.
Cause I was hardly early, =X

Met up with one AN newbie - Choo Ning (if I dint spell wrongly? LOL) at Jurong East.
I'm more used in calling her Cinz? :
Guess Jerlin & Me are abit 过渡热情? hoho!
And the other AN newbies at City Hall,
and some AN-ers who are already done with their presents they wanted to pass to Fahrenheit :D

I hope we arent a nuisance to the other people @ City Hall?
I knew we seemed super noisy? xD
And, as usual, I'm super lousy in remembering names.. (==')
Celeste came later and off to Mos Burger for lunch! ^^
Chatted and gossiped, finally Huili came and then, Huimin!
.
.
Orchard Kino.
Got our December Play - Yalun cover.

And, Singapore is really smaller than a dot. (LOL)
On the MRT; laughed alot, LMAO!
And the chimpanzee & goldfish joke - the most hilarious thing is Jerlin's reaction, LOL.
.
.
Meet Estee @ Clementi to visit Riley @ her mummy's funeral.
Tried cheering her up with the Yalun Play, MIT Novel.
Present her the XiaoZhu poster in the Play Mag, hoho! ^^
On the way home with Jerlin & Estee.
LOLS, i forgotten what are we laughing at, but anyway lots of laughters again :D
The weather is super cold - kept singing 冷风过境。
冷风过境 吹乱心情涌出了伤心。home sweet home~
我有多么上多么同你不会相信。
(你不会相信~)- I dono why but Jerlin sounded super funny when she sing this! LOL.




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment