Wednesday, December 31, 2008

28 December AN Gathering



Guess I'm the last to blog about this? woots.
Anyway, late is better than never.
I love the person who invented this sentence. My daily quote :D
Was suppose to reach Sentosa early as I'm one of the station masters.


This is CUTE (~) :D

anyway, in the end, I decided to go later, so that I can leave late too :)
I was alone during the whole mrt trip, :\
Just about to go up to the monorail train, then Huili asked me to might as well meet her together with the other AN-ers.
也是~


waiting for the cards, :P

Hoho, Evian was delayed by me, sorry~
Reached Sentosa at 2+ pm, where the other station masters have left to their stations.
Off to our station @ the small island across the bridge.

On the way, we passed by Uncle Sheryl & Huisi's station.
Chatted with them for awhile, and off to 7-11 to get Evian's lunch - the nachos & our brain freeze. The stingy cheese machine was giving us problem, wth !
The nachos doesnt taste nice either, 漏风了~
Only a few acceptable ones, xD

Was crossing the bridge.
And these few ah-bengs keep shaking the bridge !
Almost got the heart & spirit off from me. (==)
Lucky of them that I dint take a glance at how they looked like !
老虎不发威不要把姑娘当病姑娘啊(~)

Took some effort in climing up to the highest level, xD
and those ahbengs still dint stop their mockings.. (==)
Saying that they are hungry and call us the muffins girls,
when Evian & Me were meddling with the muffins(!)
When we take out our flour, they thought we are going to bake cake (LOL???)

Uncle Sheryl & Huisi came to visit us :D
The flour made my black shorts grey? =x
Finally! The first group came!
Oriana, XiaoYing, Teresa & Rowena :D


Muahahahahahahaha, Evian, Sheryl, Huisi & ME only know how to 袖手旁观 (~)

Followed by the other 2 groups, LOL.
We are very kind in the questions, it's not that tough actually????

  • What is the design of Arron's tie in FRH 1st album 1st edition cover?
  • What is the fruit Arron fed the female lead with in "Ji Mo Bao Zou" MV?
  • What is the brand of the sweet wrapper in MIT Ep5 when 007 picked up while finding clues?
  • In "Xin Li You Shu" MV, FRH wore animal mascot costumes. Name the 4 animals respectively.
  • Name the no. and name of Japanese songs from FRH.
  • In the ylbfb episode, where yalun returns to his 母校, he mentioned the reason behind of his poor results for a certain course is due to his phobia of an animal. What is it?
  • Name Arron's favourite basketball player and his jersey number.
  • “自由倒仿佛我只是说说”- whose line is this?
  • Who made that freaking cute back vocal "越来越爱越来越爱" in 越来越爱?
  • After we are done with our station.


    in the toilet, in the toilet :)
    Evian, Sheryl, ME & Huisi (~)
    Off to see the 神秘人JingWen at another small island across the bridge! :D
    while singing 越来越爱 & 寂寞暴走 ALOUD on our way there, hoho!
    SUPER HIGH (~)

  • OH MY GOD! 我越来越爱 不必爱天都塌下来 爱若是你给的天灾 我要被害。。。

  • 我站在回忆的入口 收集我左胸口抱走得寂寞~!!!


  • Try spotting her? xD

    (!)




    We tried to mislead the rest by assembling at the other side of the island, hoho!
    And when the 1st grp (Liyi & Siti's group) came, we were faking and shout as if JingWen was hiding at the area behind / beside us (==)

    Any anyway, they finally spotted her before the other 2 groups came :)
    Shall officially announce the winner is; Liyi, Siti & her group, hoho :D
    Losers are granted forfeits! muahahahaha!


    Oriana, XiaoYing & Rowena.
    Teresa left earlier for something urgent, xD
    They helped FRH promote song - woohoo! sang 越来越爱(aloud?)



    Micko, JiaJia, Joreen & Ying Ling.
    actually posted a youtube video larhs on the forfeit from them which is taken by huili.
    yet not going to post the link here :P
    Anyway, they sang "Gatsby I Like It" (FRH Version, aloud?) LOL.


    双J (~)

    JiaJia & Joreen :)



    Look at Evian's (==) face! Wahahahahahaha~ :D

    &, I also cant rmb why I was being dragged down to bury my feet, LOL.
    Joined in the fun :)


    FEET OF ME & ESTEE :DDDD
    looks creepy~ (==)


    WHAT ARE WE DOING DOING DOING !?!!!!! (==)


    woohoo? camwhore!


    总统好严肃?:P

    .

    EVIAN & ME :DDDD



    I like this! Super cute & retarded, hoho! :D


    鬼脸!

    I was talking to Evian and someone played a prank on me, LOL!
    Spotted my missing slipper before it drifts away, :P


    Spot JingWen & ME? xD


    HOHO, this JIOTOMATIE FU LAN screaming at ppl again! xD




    Twist (~)


    a very dumb pose of mine here... (==)

    .

    Still deciding on where are we going to for our dinner, LOL.
    I voted for KOPITIAM!!!!! ^^
    abit HA? But it's been for quite sometime I've yet been eating kopitiam?



    Trained to Vivo for our dinner.
    Waiting for our seats.


    see jerlin almost half dead.. (==)

    Meanwhile, I realise that the muffins were somehow screwed????
    They were meant for Huili's birthday surprise ;
    Sorry, Huili~!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    But we still ate them, :P

    Left reluctantly with Estee, Adeline, Evian, Gelyn & Stephanie.
    Reluctantly is bcos I dont like to be 扫兴 (==)
    Bought a cup of iced kopi and trained home.
    Super tired, was having some serious personal talk with Adeline on the way home.
    Felt so much better yea, one my **counsultor?
    sang kew (~) :D

    Reached home **in time.
    Not really actually, 3-4 minutes later? LOL.
    And i have got a very LOL experience? (==)
    I just dumped the sand in my plastic bag into the sink.
    Which might cause fault in the sewage over time? =X
    Not until Dad tells me, if not I wont noe what am I doing? :\

    went on with my computer till my eyelids dropped ;

    No comments: