Wednesday, December 31, 2008

13 December Twilight

My intention was to give myself a TOTAL break today.
Downloaded MIT Episode 6, watch it and slacked and slacked with my computee :D
These were my plans!
A phone call changed them! LOL.

Huili wanted people to acc her, so Jerlin & Me tagged along, ho!
Met Jerlin @ JP to preorder our 越来越爱 (FRH 3rd Album) :D

02 January! Release of 越来越爱!
This time round, Fahrenheit is going towards ROCK & PUNK style!
Great! Looking forward to their 新尝试~ ^^
Btw, I was only late by 2mins, very good luhs :)
I was fascinated by Jurong Point - cause it became almost like Vivo?
Paiseh, I very long nvr go Jurong Point le, =X

.
.
.

After preordering our albums, went to Golden Village to buy 4 Twilight Sneak Preview Tickets.

Huili came later and off to City Hall to buy the lightsticks for Fahrenheit Concert.
I dint noe why I kip saying lightsticks as torchlights, LOL. (==')
Suntec isnt crowded at all despite it's a Saturday? hmms~
Huili went to the bank to withdraw money, leaving Jerlin & Me outside dee-siaoing.
Super funny!
We zip up our jacket, and I even put on the "so-call hat" and made us looked so insane!
Should have take pictures! :(
Even the security guard outside was smiling, hoho! ^^
And people walking pass should be thinking of dialing the mental hospital's number.

.
.

We saw this very cute "so-called Christmas tree" (?)
Full of stuff toys!!!!
Feel like grabbing one Hello Kitty/La Bi Xiao Xin/Stich/Pooh Bear home, xD











finding our way up there...

.
.

Went to the "so-call shop" to buy the [s]torchlights[/s] [b]lightsticks[/b].
dono why the shop looks more like high-class SPA to me... ==
LOL enough, we only bought 1 purple lightstick, xD

Walked to Bugis to check out for the [s]torchlights[/s] [b]lightsticks[/b].
And, for first time in my life, I've encountered such an eye-opening experience.
I feel like closing my eyes and just dashed over to the shop I want to go to.
Everyone were like almost pulling / dragging you into their shop, despite you dint want anything from them?
Scary~ @.@

There is this very funny old lady.
We wanted to put the blue & red lightsticks together so that it gives us purple.
She keep seperating them, and says:
"Very good. This one very good. See, very good."
Aiyo, feel so sorry for that old lady.
Cause we ended up buying the torchlights frm the store beside.

.
.

Walked to Bugis Junction.
Thanks to the scroching sun, (*faints*)
Back to Jurong Point LJS for lunch.


Haha, 我不是一个很paiseh的人? LOL.
Huili treated us Chocolate Cake, and I said "Thank You" very happily. =X
真得很好意思leh. @.@
ANYWAY, THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATE CAKE :D


After close to 1hr (should be?) lunch, walked round Jurong Point.
And realise JP is really gigantic now! LOL.
Stupid, stupid!
Guess probably people say - once bitten twice shy, and I never learn the lesson? =X
I was being tricked 2 times today, shant elaborate.
Make me more stupider~ (==)

.
.

Huimin came later and off to catch the Twilight Sneak Preview.


There werent any English/Chinese Subtitles.
So I hardly can understand the movie, and I was agar-agaring all the way? LOL.
I finally understand majority of the part after the movie.
Ah-ha!
Remembered the last time I read the Twilight;
Borrowed the book from sch library, and read till page 99, =X



Probably I should give myself another chance on the book.
One reason - the movie looks not bad to me :)
Another reason - Ahbu is reading it, LOL, and he seems very addicted to it?
That even the new hairstyle he set for himself, is due to Edward?

Hoho, 爱屋及乌?

&, I cant decide which wallet I wanted.
First Love / the cheaper one. (==)
I tend to choose my first love when it comes in buying things.
Yah, and, indeed.
I chose my first love, which costs?
$32.90. (heart aches~)
(It's a pink branded wallet. xD)
But, I really love that wallet alot.
That was the one I first eyed on during the Anything Clique Outing.

Reached home at around 8.45pm,
and got some scoldings from my dad :(

No comments: