Wednesday, December 03, 2008

First day Job !
Mary's first work experience has been dedicated to Watsons Warehouse Packaging Department.
No doubt, she's serving as a packer.
The pay neither isnt that bad nor good - average.
Anyway, got money what!
She is desperate for money - now now now!
Fahrenheit's Concert is coming, Fahrenheit is coming to Singapore again.
MIT Merchandises, Fahrenheit's 3rd Album, Mary's desires...
All these require money to be granted(!)

Anyway, it's a one-week job.
Kayjay was still telling me - do 2 weeks la! Pay not bad what!
Immediately while waiting for the bus - do 1 week hao le. =X
Haha? See?
The good thing is - it's just a few bus stops away from my house, xD

Just got a quick cool bath, &.
Munching french fries & fillet o fish now, but not sipping my lovely Sprite.
I've just spilt the whole cup of it... (==')
I know, as clumsy as an elephant (==')
I'm not tired, quite energetic.
Just that my legs are aching loads.
The fortunate thing is, it hasnt dropped off.. =='

Yah, on my phone and quite a number of miss calls & messages.
Talking about this (~)
Was suppose to go Orchard Kino with Jerlin, Estee & Adeline today for the MIT Novel.
Awwwwww~~~~ Kinda sad & disappointed :(
But I'm sure, without me dont make a difference, xD.
Just that - 他们少了一个人酸。就这样, :P

Morning:
Saw one miss call and called back.
I thought that was Adeline, but the caller was actually Emily. (hahahahaha~)
and I still didnt noe, then tok lots craps on what I cmi today for Kino, blahblehbu.
Until Emily told me I called the wrong person, and emphasized - I'm EMILY.
Oh my gosh, feel like digging her hole to hide.
But I was laughing like hell at then, LMAO~
Sorry, Emily(!)
Anyway, congrats to you in winning the Fahrenheit Concert Tickets - there you finally can go~ :D

&, THANKYOU(!)
The 3 lovely 紫衣人:Jerlin Ah Ma, Dumpty Estee & Adeline for the MIT Novel arhhhs(!)

Jerlin sms-ed me about this Preordering of Fahrenheit 3rd Album thingy through AN (Aaronation).
Yay, how would I miss it?
Getting the Taiwan Version this time.
$25 with Autograph - faints!
Of course, I'm getting it! Blogshop always sells $40++ for Autographed Items? @.@

Plus, there are so many freebies this time round with preordering (~)




(10:30 PM) נєяℓιη_柯昀_ {紫衣人} - 酷喔! xD [★ 霹雳MIT - 007.天魔星.747 ☆] ♥ 越来越爱! ^^ says:
预购赠品是写真笔记本,收录了巡回演唱会的照片及飞轮海独家幕后照片。歌迷也能凭预购单或演唱会票根在12月19日下午3时,在室内体育馆换取飞轮海限量立体海报。
They are moving on with a more rocker & punky style for their 3rd album, woots! ^^

.
.
.

越来越爱---Their 3rd Album name.

A picture of their new LOOK ;D




This is my favourite LOOK of theirs for all these 3 years.. xD
THEY LOOKED HOT, and it so suited them!
Yay, and they are training on their composition.. great(!)
Fahrenheit indeed, didnt disappoint me~ :)
&indeed, Mary是越来越爱你们了。

.
.
.

Star Hoodie In The House (!)
Was blogshopping yesterday, then I stopped at Teresa's blogshop.
Source from: http://your-wishlist.blogspot.com


Then, I couldnt decide which one to get.
Asked Estee & Adeline for comment... (?)


The Pink One (?) The White One (?)


The Pink One (?)


The Black Star One (?)

Then, I decided to get the Black Star Hoodie.
I'm buying it for my New Year Genting Trip :D
Estee is buying it, Teresa too then.
Now, Jerlin wants to get it too, yay (!)
Lets all have one, now left Adeline lo (~)
If only all 4 of us have one, then we can wear it tgt to Fahrenheit Concert,
and Me & Jerlin to 18th Dec Fahrenheit Event, woots! ^^

and the next AN gathering/outing, we 5 can wear the same hoodie :)

THANKS TO TERESA FOR THE DISCOUNT ;D

.
.
.

Was supposed to blog about the gathering with ANYTHING CLIQUE on Monday.
But was too tired, xD
Shall blog tomorrow - when I'm more energetic? :D
Some pictures as “预告” of the next post?


Mary & LaoMao(!)


Mary & ChuChu (~)


COMICAL LaoMao @ MIT Novel :D


Hungry Ghost Mary & GuGu (?)

AND, I SUDDENLY LOVE SIDE VIEWS.
not mine, but just side views~




No comments: