Saturday, December 13, 2008

Woah, hahahahahahaha~
this holiday is going to be a hectic life for me!
But hectic in a sense, that I love it ;D
So many interesting things happen during this holidays, oh!
This shall be the BEST December holidays, I've currently ever enjoyed during these 16 years? Haha~
I hope life like this, continues ;D

Nonetheless, I'm always the laggest in blogging.
Stuffs *un-blogged:
  • 01 December - Outing with my Anything Clique.
  • 03 December - Planned outing with J.A.M.E clique, bt cmi, cos Recruit phoned me to start work attachment.
  • 06 December - A slacked day away from work. MIT Episode 5.
  • 08 December - Outing with Jerlin & AN peeps for money collection; Visit Riley with Jerlin & Estee.
  • 12 December - Finally! Last day of work, hoho! ;D
  • 13 December - Outing with Jerlin, Huili and Huimin. MIT Episode 6.

    Moreover, the upcoming week?
    it's going to be a super hectic week for me, but as compared to Jerlin Gu Niang, mine is 小儿科 (no big deal).
  • 14 December - Outing with ;D (wait for my post)
  • 17 December - Primary School Gathering @ Sentosa.
  • 18 December - Fahrenheit Fans Chill-off Gathering.
  • 19 December - (想入飞飞) Fahrenheit Fantasy World Tour Concert.

    hohoho, hope everything goes on smoothly :D
    Once again, i'm being banned frm free internet access for 1 month, cos I've forgotten to off the Internet Modem today, before I went out. =.='''
    so I can only access to Internet, with my dad's permission... aww~
    Anyway, there are still stuffs I can do w/o the internet.
    I'm quite positive in this now. ;D

    Went to AN just now, and Jerlin updated these.


  • LMAO, Wu Ji Zun give this kuku dumb look, but cute luhs ;D


    Oh! AhBu; my love

    Now, the pictures of AhBu & the unknown female lead - prob some model or what? Her figure is quite up to standard to me :P







    this picture, hmms?
    shld be the best fuu~ among the rest?
    the rest.. hmms. the fuu~ is not up there, xD



    Oh, I tot the interaction of YaLun with the female lead in the mv will be "quite sweet".
    But judging from the pictures here, hmms?
    GUILUN interactions are indeed better.
    Yet, they I still having some intimate scenes wors? LOL.


    This pic; abit weird weird de, Haha.



    I prefer this. hehheh!
    鬼纶(!)

    .
    .
    .

    Coming Monday will be the airing of *越来越爱* MV, hoho!
    Of course, this is not the MV YaLun is having intimate scenes with the female lead.
    Wait behs ;D

    .
    .
    .

    Downloaded MIT Episode 6, but uncompleted.
    Jerlin la! Keep rushing me to set off today, LOLS.
    Shall watch right from the start again tomorrow morning, before setting off! ^^

    No comments: