It's somehow a good thing to meet friends whom you've longed not met yet?
Had a good long chat with Yi Lin (together with LaoMao) online. woots~
I missed the happy times we shared during Primary School :D
Pathetically, only 19 came altogether (==) See?
I'm supportive despite I'm gng over to airport for my FRH chase later, (==')
The atmosphere from the start is really super weird.
Everyone are going in groups seperately?


Met Ms Woon @ Macdolnalds.
Had quite a good chat with Kevin, Kelvin & Po Kai.



Ah ha, Po Kai! ^^

Ah ha! Yati! ^^

Took monorail to Sentosa Siloso Beach.
Played frisbee.
And the atmosphere seems to get better? xD
The only I hated is that scroching sun in the clear blue sky!


EMO~LAOMAO! ^^
MARY: "I dont want to get any tanner/darker!" :(
.
.
Lunched at Sentosa Koufu.
Durian Chendol, Mango Ice Kachang are the lunch of LaoMao & Me.



Only Yilin ate 正餐.
Went to Vivo to meet Delphina for her letter to Ahbu.
Surprisingly? Kelvin, Kevin & Po Kai tagged along? LOL.
Before we say byebye, :D

Picture with YiLin, before we say goodbye :D
Bidded goodbye to LaoMao & YiLin @ Vivo, and
MRT-ed back to Boon Lay.
Surprisngly, met Kelvin & Po Kai @ Outram, LOL.
Chatted about our current life, and the mrt journey seemed fast? :D
.
.
Meet Estee @ Boon Lay Control and chiong-ed to JP Market Place to meet Jerlin for our white shorts :D
MRT-ed to Changi in a super fast pace.
I DINT FORGET TO CALL RILEY TO BOARD THE TRAIN THIS TIME, hoho! ^^
Lots ppl tot that FRH will be arriving SG on the 18th, LOL.
Luckily, there are some ppl who are still sharp in their arrival news!
(17th, indeed!)
Dint take any pictures as my phone is running out of battery.
Crapped with the other AN-ers,
and also fiddling abit with the queue.
To make 紫衣人 obvious to AhBu yea? :D
They were late for 15/30 mins? I dont care, LOL.
They arrive 就好了.
Finally! They arrived @ 7++(!)
Photographer: Jerlin.

AhBu waved to Estee & Me when I was waving the board right in front of him, hoho!He noticed the purple sea,
and also to the other AN-ers as he walked down the row! ^^
&, he looked hot in shades!
Just that?
Why did he wear “天使老师的衣服”? (LOL)

Wu Ji Zun dropped the letters his fans gave him, LOL.

Calvin & Dadong :D
.
.
Dinner at Crystal Jade to celebrate HuiMin's birthday.
My eyes started getting dry, and I dint bring my eyedrop along.
Went to the toilet to take off my contacts,
and Estee shooted a super LOL video... (==)
Not posting here to disgrace myself!
.
.
Back to Crystal Jade for the surprised birthday cake for HuiMin :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUIMIN! ^^
and they keep laughing at me, which I later then noe whats the joke about. (==)
Not going to elaborate the joke, make myself dumb for what~! xD
Later = Next day while waiting for FRH's event. LOL
Dad is getting super hot up, as it's already like 10+ pm?
Reached home at 11+ pm,
and his face was black like 包青天 :(
Only the POLAR cake I brought back makes it turn from black to grey? LOL.
a fun & hectic day, it'd be better tomorrow!




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment