Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Forget it about updating stuffs from 1st December?
Tsk Tsk, no no no no~ :D
Perlin was back to Singapore once from Malaysia and off to dono where now, probably China, and I've yet to update about our lovely [Anything Clique] outing on 1st December.
How bad? @.@

01 December Anything Clique Outing
.
.
Meet LaoMao & Perlin @ Boonlay.
CheeChee was supposed to be there, but? Hoho, she's the #1 迟到queen in AC.
I wont deny, I'm #2 :D

Meet the rest (except PeiRong) @ JE.
PeiRong so broom! Went for her family barbeque, boohoo~ :(
For your info, broom = 扫兴 (==)








The mrt trip there was camwhoring,
and as usual, I'm the walky talky - talk and talk and talk non-stop.
I cant believe how 掰able I am, (==)
Anyway, I think I saw Liza on the train to Bugis?
Dint went to say Hi, because I'm afraid to make mistakes, lol?

.
.

Walking round, round and around to look for our main objective of the day - Seoul Garden(!)
Finally~
I Love The Seoul Garden Buffet.
Oh, did I mispronounced?
Should be "buf-fat". (==)


GuGu! Dont take so much, xD




WuZun's buffet 秘诀 —— 不要一次过拿多多,吃"buf-fat"要一点一点慢慢来。
And I got heed Green Monster's advice :)



I've got a feeling I'm kind of mountain tortoise at then, there are so many wonderful and my favourite food there, that makes me keep going - WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!! ^^
Not including that eerky disgusting toufu!!!! (==)









When we start to feel bloated?
Camwhore! Laugh! Talk! Walk around!
The intestine deflats very quickly, and back to cooking & eating :)




You take me, I take you!






GuGu & Me~ :D



Eat ar! ^^




.
.

Pig will kill me for this, hoho! :D






But, I'm still nice to cover it with a lovely heart~





LOL, i dint noe that the black plate is use to fry the meat.
I just dump all the meat I've taken into the "bowl".
So became those kind of healthy low cholestrol chicken?
which isnt what I intended to cook... =X
Thanks to 白主厨~ ^^



Rubbish Chute with JiaHui GuGu :D



The best food I loved for the buf-fat: Ice Cream!
I know the Ice Cream is a very typical one.
But this is my favourtite kind of ice cream?
Especially? Peppermint! ^^


.
.

Oh ho, after "buf-fating", hopped round Bugis Junction.
Went to kinokuniya, and we saw?
Only one MIT Novel among those Hei Tang Qun Xia Zhuan & Bu Liang Xiao Hua books.
Asked LaoMao to came over to take a look, and Pig came to kpo. LOL



LaoMao & MIT Novel (~)
.
.

I was only a few seconds away to ask Perlin to come and take a look.
And then?
Tada? Gone... (==)
A Chinese girl bought the novel with her Malay fren. (sigh~)


.
.

Intended to get wallet, get Novel... etc.
In the end? I only spent my money on Seoul Garden. (good/bad!?)
Bidded Pig off later, cause she's going over to Orchard to collect her camera?
Strolling at Bugis seems bored, and we decided to go Far East, LOL.

I saw 007 @ Orchard MRT Station!!!! ^^

Give me a lame face please~ xD
.
.

Went Far East to shop for CNY clothes, no gain... (==)
Saw this super cute Santa shaking its butt, interesting~


Have to get home before 7.30pm, rushed home!
The New Kind Of Standing MRT - no seats, no seats :D




The trip back home shld be the best part of the outing?
Loads of laughters, due to the hilarious camwhores we took - hilarious to us :)




Crazy woman, LOL.

Match the pair of eyes to the right owner? Haha.
Guess mine behs :D


.
.

AND MORE CAMWHORINGS :D








LaoMao asked me to take this - can you spot my reflection?
.
.



Bidded goodbye to JiaHui GuGu,


And LaoMao, CheeChee & Perlin went to check out the NTUC job.

home sweet home, more Anything Clique Outings, soon, when I'm more loaded!
No Money, No Talk.

No comments: