Saturday, November 29, 2008

28 November.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XIAOGUI(!) :D












Shall blog about chalet tomorrow behs, ;D
Just finish writing 2 chapters of my fanfic together with the forewords.
Posted chapter 1 first to test how is the response :)

GOGOGO, SUPPORT EH HEY?
侦爱❤8 (!)

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/maryfrh/
It's a story regarding mystery & love - my favourite! :D
There are 8 main characters: yalun, guigui, xiaogui, rainie, calvin, hebe, jiro and selina.
Not that I didnt want to include WuZun in the main character.
None of the main roles suited him :(
Bt, he will still be in the story - quite an important role :)
I'M NOT BAD & VERY VERY NICE(!) ^^

Kindly leave me comments on how to improve.
or you can give me some encouragement too :)
the page is done quite hurriedly and looks kinda lousy.
Will do a proper one soon, xD

Going to Estee's house tomorrow morning(!)
together with the other 2 - jerlin & adeline :D
her maid's spaghetti for lunch! wow?
I was expecting her spaghetti lehs, xD
Volunteered to join in for the cooking of spaghetti, but I think they might be hospitalized for continuous vomitting/diarrhoea?
so I better dont start any nonsense :)
&, GONNA WATCH 霹雳MIT EPISODE 4 AT HER HOUSE TOMORROW~
Wowhooooooooooooo, ^^

Hope everything goes on sucessfully...

No comments: