HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM :D
Taken by: PUDDING-MARY :D
and, after so many days of emo-ing over the tickets,
I FINALLY WON THEM TODAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!! ^^
Super ultra high, *faints* ~
I hope I didnt high till I burst ur radio speakers, hehheh :P
and finally I no nid pay Jerlin $180 for the frh tickets, bcos she too high le.
Haha, I wasnt suppose to pay it to you in the first place, Quah Jie, :D
OMG, I cant imagine this:
chatting, eating, drinking, taking photos, playing games with Fahrenheit especially Yalun, on 18Dec? *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~*
Hmms, but I'm thinking there will be 20ppl + 2 (from Singtel Quiz)...
How to have close interaction with all 22 ppl?
Haha, Evian also won it!!!!!!! She's going with her mum, xD
So there will be 21 kids + 1 mummy? LOL :P
Conversation off-air with Ivy was funny, maybe I'm high in the first place ba?
I actually controlled my screamings on-air le :)
Moreover, I won it during Yalun's Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Thank you, my lucky star - MUMMY.
She was saying I confirm will win de when I sent my sms, cos she was sewing her blanket, and looked down then up and me, showing a stunned look? "HUH? Send liao ar?"
Then, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Second lucky star - YALUN. (lol)
Cause I won it on his birthday ;D
Third lucky star - ALL THE GODS ~
.
.
.
I feel kinda paiseh when I forgotten the ans for Calvin's army question. (too nervous behs?)
But I managed to guess it right, not bad, haha!
i actually recorded it, and my screamings are really.... deafening.
REALLY VERY SORRY IF I CAUSE ANY INCONVENIENCE FOR 933 LISTENERS :(
To all AN-ers/frh fans who know me: if you still didnt manage to win the tickets, you can pass me ur letters/presents to me/evian. (if you trust me well enough) :D
I SINCERELY PRAY FOR MORE PPL I KNOW TO WIN THE TIX~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adeline, Estee, Riley, Sheryl, Huisi, Cindy, and 还有还有... :D
Jiayou, dont give up!!!!!!!!!! :)




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment