but i just cant get any inspiration :(
all my ideas seems to have no difference with my current blogskin / previous skineeeeeeees. :"(
awww, awww, awww?
referred to a few skins but still ....
inspiration zeroooo.
i know what i want, but i cant get a picture out of it, nooooooooo~
is this just like lyricst lost inspiration in producing lyrics?
composer lost inspiration in composing songs?
artist lost inspiration in drawing?
blah bleh boooooo? :(
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I reborned my hair today ~
Hmmms, satisfaction.... 80%?
I dont know where the other 20% went to...
I find that something is missing?
Maybe my hair shld be a little longer? :
I didnt take "BEFORE" luhs, too messy luhs. =='
AFTER:
By the way, I felt so proud with 3 hairdressers attending to me today, haha. :D
and one of the hairstylist resembles lu ting wei, LOL~
When I first step into the hair salon, I was like... @.@
Did I step into MIT 片场?
Or shld I be looking for yalun, guigui, xiaogui or even fan fan jie next? xD
and the hair salon was like playing 933 for 24/7? Haha.
I didnt know how it happened?
Anyway, my mother talked non-stop to the hairdressers...
then dont know how come?
started talking about Fahrenheit?
And she was "boasting" to them abt how crazy I am over Yalun and stuffs... =='
Show you something super bui ba~ =='
YALUN FANS DONT SMACK ME !!!!
It's just taking position = 借位.
I didnt kiss larhhhhs! ^^




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment