Sunday, October 26, 2008

哇哈哈哈,开心的啦!
Tuned on to 933 @ 6.30 (I thought it was 6.30),
then I waited and waited and waited,
finally?
7.30PM SHA Live Broadcast Started.
Then I realise, oh? Wrong time. =X

.
.
.

My sms burst yesterday (!)
It's just only 2weeks from the start of my new month plan, sian~
Sms-ed 140++ sms yesterday with:
  • Jerlin
  • Adeline
  • Pamela
  • Liza
  • JinRui
    discussing SHA~ (@.@)
    My 1st hiong-est SMS spree, (=.=)


    And the great thing is?
    My lovely Fahrenheit won 5 awards!!!! kakakaka~
    If not for Olevels, and 想入飞飞 that made me no budget for SHA,
    I'll definitely go there and scream for FRH,
    until I lose my voice :D

    Among the 5 Fahrenheit's awards, 2 are from Ti Amo.
    which makes, me, a die-hard yalun fan,
    super proud of !!!!!

    I got so high&elated when Ti Amo was announced as one of the top3 best duet,
    that I screamed and fell from my chair. (=.=)
    then i knocked my knee against the cupboard.
    So an obvious big blue-back is now casted on my knee. *pains~*

    .
    .
    .

    &, I've to admit S.H.E is really 女子天团, irreplaceable.
    Fahrenheit won S.H.E by 100+ marks in the 60% category (933 song chart),
    and S.H.E can still win in overall.
    Gosh, pro. (really~)
    The good thing is, at least Fahrenheit lost to S.H.E,
    and not Hahahahahahahaha. (let me laugh off that name~)

    .
    .
    .

    Expected that 大嘴巴 will win that best band category,
    if not whats the use of them coming?
    They cant be leaving empty-handed?
    For them to win the Most Welcoming Band Category is tough/almost impossible?
    So, yah lo~
    I really dont want to admit, but my instinct has already gave me that answer ago.
    Nvm, 飞轮海再接再厉~
    你们的努力我和我们都有看到。
    加油!


    .
    .
    .

    The day before ystd ( 24Nov ) was Jade's birthday.
    Yoga & 伍家辉 sang a birthday song for her, which was lmao? xD
    anyway,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 力扬 (!) <3>
    She kept advertising ystd when she went up to receive prizes for Fahrenheit&Ti Amo. (lmao~)
    Which is a GOOD sign :D

    想入飞飞~
  • No comments: