I ❤❤❤❤ PIZZA(S) !!!!
哇哈哇哈哇哈哈哈。。。
I'm enjoying life, (not really).
Life is almost half to three-quarter heaven = half to a quarter hell.
嘿嘿。。。自相矛盾~
.
.
Sci(Chemistry): Ohkay deeeeeeeeeeee! : D English Paper 1: Haha, I love my compo content! Let's skip the topic on vocab &language, :) English Paper 2: Passage 2 is not going to pose a big problem. Amaths Paper 1: OMG, this one can score full marks de can? But I lost 3 marks due to? Careless.
i thought there is no such word in my dictionary? :Geography: How I wish I can be both left&right handed. My right hand nearly dislocate? @.@ Emaths Paper 1: No comments. Amaths Paper 2: Ohkay lo. A bit tougher than Paper 1 beh? :
And, this is my way of motivating myself.
I know it's abit over-exaggerating, but who cares?
It really do motivates me when I see those Post-It pads. :D
Despite all these while of hardwork, pressure & stress,
I need something, someone to ease my mind from this.
And I've got to really thank my daily updater - Jerlin Quah :D
我知道我一直带给你很多麻烦啦,但是火火耶、阿布耶。。。在怎样麻烦也都无所谓的,我明白。(shh~)
Yeap, something that urges me from going online during olvl period.
But I think I've done well in self-controlling, lols. :D
I only came to see the trailers and off I go,
.
.
.
.
My favourite style of show - Detective + Romance.
Plus, the keeping in suspense looks great? :D
[[霹雳MIT]]大家考完试支持一下啦。。。
很与众不同的青春校园偶像剧哦~
[[霹雳MIT]] - 07NOV(明视首播) / 08NOV(八大重播)
MIT檔案 - 007詹士德篇 .
MIT檔案 - 李曉星篇 .
MIT檔案 - 747黃輝宏 .

someone seems to have a black face standing over there? :
.
.
.
.
1 day - after supplementary during study break,
yah, what?
没错!就是想入飞飞世界巡回演唱会(新加坡)门票~
OMG, 我等到我脖子都长了... =
Thanks to the person who specially brought this onto my hands - J :D
19 December - [[想入飞飞]]
@Singapore Indoor Stadium (8PM) ,
我来了~~~
My $171 flew away...
but I know it's going to high high high high dao siao :D
.
.
16 November - [[想入飞飞]]签票会,
@IMM 3rd Level Garden Plaza(5PM).
It's like super near, and how can I not go? =.='''
btw, that pay me $171 is not written by me.
you will know who is the =.= one?
PC-1
and, our seats are just beside the extension stage?
which is?
Near de lo, gosh! @.@


yalun@piano/solo/tiamo is the most anticipating performance i'm anticipating.
of course, i'm also greatly anticipating the other performances. :D
.
.
.
.
Lastly, 28 October - MIT@我爱黑涩会 ~ :D
currently, waiting for the video(s)...

guigui was about to kiss yalun's cheek, and xiaogui ran in front and blocked the view.
Lmao, cos he dont want to be forgotten? xD
.jpg)
Previous NG forgotten.
TAKE 2, lets go(!) .jpg)
To prevent XiaoGui from being forgotten, =X.jpg)
&, yalun bent down too ;D.jpg)
哇哈啊哈哈哈, 救命啊~ ^^

My edited piece:
(Before & After) ;D
Going to come out with a new skin after o's...
My pictures are ready(!) :D
阿布鬼要走咯~ 拜拜~
来张阿布来总结一下这篇完美的结局,
句号














My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment