Jerlin phoned me early in the morning, screaming in the phone telling me:
"Mary!!!!!!!!!!! _____ 叫我去当飞轮海Kbox Event的Photographer!!!!!!"
(Dont know if I can leak out the name, but I think sensor it away will be better. :D)
OMG, I begged for another vacancy to have 2 photographers in total.
So that when Jerlin's hands start aching, then I can take over.
Haha, when am I so kind-hearted?
First time taken up a part time job for no pay?
When the guest of the event is Fahrenheit~ :DDDDDDDD
Yet, in vain.
Only 1 photographer is allowed. *sad*
Nvm, at least Jerlin can come back and
ALL OF THE BELOW YALUN PICS @ 17DEC FRH EVENT ARE TAKEN BY JERLIN(!)
Aiyoh, turn over la! :P
Back very MAN orhs!? =='
Tada 1 (!)
Tada 2(!)
*all here* :D
Tada 3 (!)
I still love this complicated original signature from them/&HIM~ :DDDDDDD
STILL LOVE THIS COMPLICATED SIGNATURE~

Got my color during the outing with Jerlin & her sis to Bugis.//
My new cupboard layout; GUILUN <3>
.
.
A few pics taken from the mag(!)
HERE'S THE GUILUN COVER NOV MAG~ :DDDDDDDDD
ps adeline; there is only 1 mag with guilun cover left.
Moreover, the back page is dented, so we didnt gt it for you.
Sorry~ I believe you will want a 100% best quality one yea? :D
Then I bid goodbye to them to go Jurong West Regional Library for some xiao shuo~ :D
There, rushed home to cook spaghetti for dinner!!!!! ^^
Really very nice. TRUE~! (a bit bui ba, LOL)
Despite I keep telling myself that, I still feel quite dull.
I've got a so near yet so far feeling~
Went home; online.
The mood got even dull, when I see dp nicks which has meaning of missing them and stuffs.
我又何尝没有思念他们呢?Till I entered;
记得他们第一次来,在返台的那一天在学校哭了一场。 :"(
就会有不够、不满足的感觉。
After talking with Adeline on phone, gosh~
想哭又哭不出来的感觉真得很猪八戒的讨厌。
但是想哭也哭了出来的感觉也很猪八戒的讨厌。
矛盾~
http;//www.wretch.cc/blog/arronbubest .
I dont know how to describe the feeling in English.
Anyway, it is 阴天转晴。 :DDDDDDDD
Gosh, he rmb us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
紫衣人(purple in disguise), indeed it's us~ :D
Look at his blog post behs~
Credits: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/arronbubest


.
.
.
MY NEW ROOM LAYOUT ~
.
.
.
MY AUTOGRAPHED POSTER & TICKET~ ^^

.
.
.
Today (21st Nov).
Close escape from fright.
I was browsing at my computer today, then I saw this mysterious folder - highschoolstory.
Couldnt rmb who sent me this, and how it got into my computer.
When I want to check when did it get into my computer, there is no date written at the file properties.
The file can only be opened by Microsoft Powerpoint.
I tried to right click, and open with...microsoft powerpoint.
It just straightaway led me to the slide show which wasnt my intention.
I wanted to browse it through slide navigator so that I can be assured there wont be any scary stuffs when slide viewing it.
The reason I got so prudent over it is because the words in the 1st slide was kinda creepy.
Something like;
"故事从一间女宿舍开始说起。。。"
And heng ar, I opened Microsoft Powerpoint and viewed it thru the slide navigator.
2 of the slides have creepy pictures.
Moreover, they are BIG CREEPY GROSS PICTURES.
so? I deleted the file to my recycle bin, and empty it from there :)
谢谢上苍所有的神仙保佑 :D




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment