Tuesday, August 04, 2009

That green name's arrival.

I din't mention before hor?
♥ Tada, Ahbu came AN ^^


Last login: 4plus pm. Woah ~ I am doing project thats why I din't enter AN and din't spot it too. If not J and HL mentioned about it, probably it will take me forever to spot that green name below. (-.-) Though he dint leave a message but that blink blink green name down there is more than enough ! :D

People may think that this 炎亚纶 can be anybody. Up to you to believe lor ~ ♥ JIAYOU ! (:

ps: 年轻人有自信是好事. 老人就未必.

Recently 'abandoned' MSN Messenger and changed to Adium. I personally prefer the conversation and window layout of Adium. Messenger looks sianxzxzxz ~ Especially Mac - 重看重用的东西 xD


&, YAYYYYYYYY !!!! A new finding. 10th August is a holiday. 1 day of public holiday plus 2 days of weekends = 3 days of sweet holidays. Good good. But then hor, my 7 weeks holidays will only come 2 weeks later with 2 written exams, 1 stupid so-call 'debating' presentation, portfolio and some lala shooted video.

(waiting for my turn to present on the msia project ~ ) Wish US luck. ♥ God bless (:

ps: I hate that time-up alarm clock sound.

No comments: