Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hectic week.

Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon

I've feel like I've not been sleeping for days ~~~

Reached home at only *12am the night before yesterday to print some portfolio that nearly took me my life -.- Had my supper DINNER at only close 1am? LOL. WOAHHHH!

I was asked to sleep after a cold bath and supper dinner. "NO MAN, i still got report-writing and storyboard~" This is not last minute lor. I was chionging some other assignment and this portfolio during the past few days.

ps: I will post up pictures of the screwed up fonts portfolio that nearly took my life and those very 用心 re-shooted photographs for the portfolio.


Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon

For this, I've also broke my sleeping record.
Only went to bed at **4am and went to dreamland probably 30mins later? (The last time I see the clock was 4.20am.) WOAH KAKAKAKA!!!!!! 3 hours of sleep and off to school for Portfolio presentation.


------------------------------------

Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon

1) "Debating" presentation was on Tuesday and I think I am satisfied liao lor with yah if you know ~ I caught him barefooted and secretly eating titbits, hoho ~ ^^

2) Portfolio presentation was yesterday and really my time-management sucks. Didnt have time to talk about my 1min love story script luhs, boohoo ~ But overall was ohkay, probably one of my self-satisfied presentations? (:


Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon

Finally, a half heavenly 10 hours one last night ~
Not a total heaven one cos Mary needs to be hardworking to read her Psychology textbook for the Social Psy quiz today.

Yah, she needs to act to be hardworking. Really got lor~ browse through all the powerpoint slides and make my textbook looks nicer by highlighting colors in it. Woo~ I hope those I read all got stay inside until 4pm luhs. :\

Good luck for my social psy quiz later then 1/2 of my heaven is here ~ ^^

No comments: