Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm not the ultimate loser. XD

Hehheh, I'm not as efficient as the 2 or rather 3 other bloggists uh (JQ, Tee & Xiaoyan). So I shall try to blog about this tomorrow - if all the pictures and videos have all been uploaded (: But I will blog about 情夫 LaoMao & Hello母鸡 Jingwen's birthday celebration(s) down dere first of course ~ 

CONCLUSION : A FUN FUN FUN DAY OUT TODAY (though the play is kinda screwed XD)
Well, probably not really. Cause Adee fell into it. So funny when she was explaining to us (those who walked behind with her) about Albee Zhenyan.
To Adee, Tee & Xiaoyan : 
"很少说不谢 , (不谢!) 但你爱我就像我爱你" :D
The Monkey Game winner says : 

MEH-BAH-BAH-MARY-ROCKS-BAA-BAA ~

Alright, too much laughters bring dreaded heavy eyes. Need to catch some long nap soon after this (: 
I've always believed that life is filled with 50% of happiness and 50% of sadness. At least it works on me so weeeeeeelllllll ~ :\
所以是在为一件衣服跟我冷战吗?(-.-) 
不穿又问我为什么不穿
穿又不爽我穿
原因是因为买的目的不是我现在这样的用法
但是买来不穿那又来干嘛
只在那个时候穿
那等到我不穿的时候又不爽我没穿
就算起因是为了那种用法
这一类东西并不是你说要怎样就怎样
重点在于你怎样配搭

“你这个人真的有时候让人很讨厌”
是该为你现点掌声毕竟这种话还说得出口真的很不错呃
再怎么令你讨人厌还不都是你*的 (-.-|l|)

矛盾 —— 17岁的自由、17岁的约束。

No comments: