Exams seemed quite ohkay - both INTMC and WM. Mary is happy for Ray's Intro to Mass Com exam cause what she had studied came out ~ XD Yah, that "Do you think newspaper will disappear?" As for CY's Writing Media, ok, stupid mark flew off cos I've forgotten a title to give my 議論文. Lame shyt! Then Laohuang was saying it was actually written in bold in the instructions. WL, ohkay lor :\ Anyway, what things done is already done ~ Let it be ~ (:
LALALALA, and and and?
Went for a haircut yesterday. $3.80 per trim and cut only, Ohmymy :D
Most Huayians should know about this, and oh, I've only just hearing about this a few days ago :\

♥ BEFORE (TOP) & AFTER (BELOW)





"I know it doesn't make a HUGE difference uh?" XD
Anyway I only went to cut my fringe and layer my hair, cos Mother Chloe and Piggy kept complaining it was very thick. Haha, and I really should go for a haircut. Haven't been having a haircut ever since last year's reborning ~
I've so many things planned for this holiday and are all waiting to be done. But I just don't know to start from which one, grrrrr ~
So I've been watching Conan and some random videos since yesterday evening, XDContinuation of my fanfics New inspiration of FF Tee's 爱似百汇 Love Buffet skinnie Joey's DD Banner OUTINGS ! Hair Treatment Fahrenheit's 原点個人寫真集set (esp: 綸•語) That 米白 Sling Bag (Out of consideration) That $99 silver thingy-.-Hunting for job job job (Horse mud horse mud, I want you :D)
I want to emphasize : "BABYシンイチ & コナンかわいいね!!!"


Give this a shot. Baby Shinichi is super cute :D (Babies can solve codes? O.O)

Randomly watching YLBFB & 豬鬼 vid clips - PIGGY PLEASE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!! ^^
I clicked this because I was kind of curious with Selina's sister, so I went to watch her "我家也有大明星", and then I start to get interested in "雙S戀" ~ (OHMY @.@)

Awwwwwww, and this made me tear in the late evening T.T
Though, Tee and Chloe Mama only commented : "Yah, touching ~"But this leads me in buffering more and more S.H.E/Hebe vids, and yah, my conclusion to it is :
她們感情真的非常好 ~
Actually it was kinda ok from the start, then Hebe start crying when Selina & Ella were whispering into her ears. I could barely hear it and was still feeling kinda LOL when Hebe burst out crying. Till, Selina felt like crying too and she explained what were they saying. Then, Ella suddenly burst out crying.
"我也好想有這種不止是一起哭一起笑 , 而是一同共患難 , 出身入死的好姊妹/老婆。。。" (:




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment