Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Plain stupid morning.

My usual routine everyday to school is to walk to Pioneer MRT Station, train down to Clementi. Take either Bus 184, 52 or 154 to NP. What a 'special' morning woh. I was 'eavesdropping' to one group of teenagers playing the "What time is it now?" game, peeping over trying to guess the theory hidden. Slowly they stood up one by one to give up their seats to old people. Yet, I still din't spot the theory behind it.

不知不觉, one Indian ahma stood in front de beside of me, so I intend to stand up and give up my seat to her but one obasan sat on it instead ~ (dots -.-) Heard "Clementi~", and 眼睁睁 see the door close. I din't know why I still stare at the door closing blanky and not dashed out of the MRT immediately when I hear "Clementi~".

"DOVER." - oh! Blankly walked out. Happily thinking that I've missed my stop. "Hello, Singapore Poly." Probably some 早出来的 'dirty stuffs' went into my body uh? I find myself doing things blankly without knowing what I'm doing. I was wandering round a big pillar and spun one round around it then realise where is the intended place I'm suppose to go (-.-)

Then I start to sms Laohuang and Piggy to complain about my special stupid morning.

Went round to find the bus stop and don't know why can't find and stood outside the 7-11 store like a blank idiot. After Piggy's sms, oh! The lovely bus stop down there. Chiong for that lovely 74 and now I'm sitting nicely on my seat.

这是个怪异的早晨 ~


*ps: laohuang is forever hungry. I've just finished my sumptuous Chicken cutlet plus Tutu Kueh ~ (O.o)

No comments: