14/08/09 (Friday) : This is the last tutorial together with CMC TO1 .

Awwww, seperating next semester ..... (noooooo~) We aren't probably that united, but there are still interactions among cliques, so it's still not bad de ~ (:
&, Though I don't like this Social Psy module as much as the 2 other favoured ones, but still ok luhs (: Some experiment & quizes are fun :D INCLUDING THIS SOCIAL PSY PARTY TOOOOO ~
Food food food ~ The pizzas are still not here ...
Started our "cheering" round with our drinks suggested by Miss Janice, LOL.
Then our 班长 (IZ) gives us these :
I wanted the purple one so went round to ask if anyone would love to exchanged with me.
♥ Then, I met kind soul , "YIJIE, THANKS" !!!! :D
“许纯美~~~” xD
♥ THE AUGUST BABIES !!!!
(oldest to youngest, HA!)
* 02 , 06 , 09 , 24 , 31 *
Wanted to take a group picture of Ray's Malaysia Project.
And then? HAHA, trespassers spotted ! LOL =X
Ray's Malaysia Project Group (plus Jiamin) ~
Ray's Malaysia Project Group (plus Huisi and 3搞怪s behind) xD ~
ps: Looks like we has yet to fufil the 'wish' of taking a group picture from the first day till today? HA!

♥ K partner 之一 : JIAMIN :D
Didn't know that we were captured in this picture at then, LOL. =X

♥ Huisi & Laohuangggggg :DD
♥ My "naggier than my mama" 的老黄 (^^)
Although you are naggier than my mama, but I know 你是为我好的, HA! 是不是。I promise I will go and tell the hairdresser I want to 剪薄薄薄 my hair and fringe :DIf I got money, I will change my specs or even purchase back my contacts , LOL.偶尔(也不知道是不是偶尔 , 感觉姨妈要来的时候都有)有给点黑脸 , 可是好的是最后还是会摊开来讲 ~Though we only know each other for like ... 4 months? But really appreciated all the :D & D: we have shared (:I will 'try' (LOL, I'm afraid to use the word must) to better manage my time and horse mud.Anyanyway, 谢谢!**Hopefully 老黄 this name can continue to follow you even if we won't be in the same class next semester ~ =X<
♥ (BUBBLE MILK TEA? BLACKIES? 黑涩会婆婆?)
- piggy, laohuang, 吴单飞, ahkok, xiaocai -
LOL, Our clique name like keep changing lehxzxzxz :\ I don't want to be 老气横秋 like what your commented about my talking style.很可爱的我们你们:Hopefully we can still be in the same class next semester (:站在前面的吴单飞:不要再单飞啦~ 喵~
After Social Psy party, went to CP with Laohuang, Ahkok & Piggy. LOL
Cause Laohuang hasn't been there before, and I haven't been there for a long time ~
The older you go, the kiddier you get? xD (probably it applies on me only...) -.-
♥ KIDDY PALACE !!!!



LOL, this girl here is very happy with the Baby Stitch
we bought for her for her birthday present (:
ps: please use the wallet we gave you lehhhxzxz ~ xD
" There is really nothing wrong with its 毛 ~ " LOL !!!
































My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment