Saturday, August 15, 2009

01/08/09 (Early Birthday Surprise) :D

Date: 01 August 2009


Early Birthday Surprise!

This is really a surprise. A totally unexpected surprise. Simply thought that Jerlin came over to ask me about DPA and really want to know more about my course cause she got into the "CMC DPA". Wah piang, and I was still happily sharing with her (-.-) I even take out my works to give her a clearer view man. Thinking back, it looks so stupid :\

but, ps: she din't know how to use my mp3 and Macbook, xD

A call came and I asked her who was it : Woo? Why did I just believe it was her sister? HAHAHAHA, this one still ok. Nothing to doubt about ~

Later, I heard sounds coming from the window. (My room is just along the corridor). I thought it was from my neighbours passing by or what. Until JQ laughed then I looked behind !? Nevermind ohkay nevermind. I knew Adee was having her holids, so I thought she just want to come since Jerlin was here?

I swear I was touched when I opened my door. Just that I don't know how to react..
But really, seriously, deep in my heart : 感动-ed* ^^

Photobucket

My Early Birthday Cake ~

(Drew by Huili and Jingwen, with Brenda destroying and amending the sides uh? xD)
Yah, and that cute little girl there is ME !!!! WAHAHAHAHA :D

Photobucket

Woo, good good good, I'm only 8 years old (:

Photobucket

LOL, this i what I meant by I don't know how to react.
A retarded smile I know ~ xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am going to swear for something again...
I swear that I love this big brown INK bag for its convenience, waterproof texture and color :D
"Whats the price?" (Haven't tell me ehs.. O.O)

Photobucket

Let my Stitch join in the fun ~~~

Photobucket

Pushed away ... :(

Photobucket

Dancing paradise .... (-.-)

Photobucket

5 Men + 5 Women + 1 extra clock ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone is missing ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

- Artist Jerlin on mission -
"When Pikachu gets old..."

Photobucket

"When Stitch's eyes get small..."

Photobucket

“一毛” 的蜡笔小新 ~

Photobucket

The 007 that the artist claimed to look like 007.

Photobucket

007 should have a straight line mouth.. xD
- Designer Brenda on mission -

Photobucket

TADAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! **

谢谢 , 贴心啦 ~ ^^


Photobucket

This one 笑惨 ~ HAHA! XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

" Can your eyes see *things like I do ? " O.O

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you see someone squeezing my head or holding my pink stich behind,
you must be seeing things ~ xD

Photobucket

套一句BOB老师的名言 : Blur就是Blur ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

K Session !!!! xD

Awwwww, my phlegm is still turning upside down in my throat, so I can't sing :(

Photobucket

Poor JQ was forced to set up a Facebook account, and I bet she will like it after all xD
Seriously can't stand those monster games and jumping up and down games with great heights like Mario, Aladdin Adventure and this Facebook game - Waka Waka.
I would never play it so the current WOW scores up there are definitely not from me ~ ;P


Photobucket

Photobucket

In the evening, Jingwen and Xiaoyan went to 拜师学艺 - learn how to bake cake from Mama. (WOO~)
Another cake came to Earth ~ WOAH ! The 3rd cake I'm eating today ~ xD "Fats fats go away, come again another day"

Photobucket

The one up there is a smiley face - they say de.
Ok la, crooked smiley face ~

After dinner ....

Photobucket

My poor soft toys are all being tortured :(
Poor Stitch, Pikachu, La Bi and Xiao Xin are all treated as balls playing Monkey Ball. Tried to save them back, and ended up this way. All hanged on the door, awwww ~ Don't know where my Pikachu went to at then, LOL. Ohkay ~ I know I am biased. Chose to save my Stich and left the rest hanging on the door ~

Anyway, a fun surprising day today (: Though it's not an on-the-day birthday surprise, but it is still a 贴心的 surprise ~ xD

**
THANKYOU 谢谢 Terima Kasih Nandri ありがと (!) **
Jerlin, Brenda, Huili, Adeline, Xiaoyan, Jingwen, Estee, Huimin and Evian (though you 3 arent here, but thanks for coping in the present ~) :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 爱心满满 ~ &, ps: I hope I din't miss out anyone uh? (:

No comments: