Time: Around 9plus.
ps: dad & mummy decided to cut this cake early cause my birthday present from Papa will be Sushi Dinner, but ... haish ... for those who know what happened (:
♥ HAPPY ONE DAY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! (:
Mummy made this birthday cake for me.
Alot of Mummy's ♥♥♥♥ in it.
- THANK YOU, MUMMY :DDDD !!!! -
She wanted to draw a Stitch but she doesn't know how despite looking at the Stitch everyday. So, forget it, words then ~ xD But I told her you can use a stick and 'stab' one Ahbu's picture on it mah ~ Ohkay, nevermind. Anyway, it tasted GREAT too !!!! ^^ LOL, my fourth cake in these two days (:Fatsxzxzxzxz ~ O.O
Alot of Mummy's ♥♥♥♥ in it.
- THANK YOU, MUMMY :DDDD !!!! -
She wanted to draw a Stitch but she doesn't know how despite looking at the Stitch everyday. So, forget it, words then ~ xD But I told her you can use a stick and 'stab' one Ahbu's picture on it mah ~ Ohkay, nevermind. Anyway, it tasted GREAT too !!!! ^^ LOL, my fourth cake in these two days (:
Saw the red packet beside the cake?
I've yet to spot it despite all the crappings for quite some time ....
I've yet to spot it despite all the crappings for quite some time ....
Was talking to Mummy, then Dad complained I was moving too much.
Ohkay, then I don't move. (-.-)
Ohkay, then I don't move. (-.-)
♥ My red packet is finally in my hands, HEHHEHHEHHHEHHHEH.
" Saddist Mary is on a killing spree "













My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment