Wednesday, July 22, 2009

headache

YESTERDAY.
Had a great time enjoying how being a star is like, LOL. Ho, I'm just kidding. Was having a slight headache till 'lamb teacher' showed us this M18 Movie - Thank You For Smoking to deliver a debating message. My first M18 Movie, LOL. Hoho, though I'm still not even 18, xD. Was asking people beside when that part came. I knew what was that, just that I don't get the uhm.. posture ~ Whats the point? O.o I was given mini eyes for that, boohoo ~ Ohhh, I dint know it could be done this way too. I find myself such a noob :(


Anyway, it was nice !
Just that the room was freezing cold like Antartica that made me couldn't really concentrate for some parts... Went back home with Laohuang & Jiamin, and my headache is back, boohoo ~

★★★★

TODAY.
Woke up at around 9plus with a terrible headache ; 2 hours of sleep - what a luxury ! I was given this glucose dont know what thing to drink as my dad says I will feel better. Ohkay, I drank a mouth of it and OMG! Disgusting! I couldn't help it bt I need to get it finished. So I tried to drink sip by sip with my super obvious disgusted look. eeeeerk~

HAHAHA, maybe I should be thankful? I felt better indeed. Still went fb, baidu, winglin, msn.. enjoying my titbits and ripple ice cream. 不懂的人说不定都觉得我在装病~

Saw a group of guilun fans discussing this video at baidu.
Haha, watch it and properly you may know what is the discussion about? (:



And, I like that silver bagpack ~ (^^)

Was surfing round to change my SALTYBUBBLETEA video playlist.
This video somehow caught my attention ; 敖杰!



I seriously like this MV, conveyed the 敖杰默契. especially at the last minute (around 4:31) when Aoquan read out his thank you message to Xiaojie, woots !

--- "希望能够跟你一起分担到老,因为我们有无人能级的好默契."

最近有在喜欢的敖杰 (:


黑角双帅组敖杰 ~




FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY !

OVB has got our stuffs posted at http://ourvoicebox.sg (:
You might be thinking - "What is OVB?" In short, it is like a small chinese media group (from NP). Ohkay, so finally I've waited my book review and our (Joy & Me) Lollipop 我是传奇 music review to be posted ~~~ Say hi to my lovely cca points ~ ^^

Though there are some editings up there by them, but overall, there isn't too much changes.

Coming up next, something I will like - “爱似百汇 VS 桃花小妹" .
客观客观客观客观客观客观客观客观 (:

No comments: