Tuesday, July 14, 2009

final decision.

Yah, I know this is really a last minute change in decision. It is always tough for me to make decisions, :( But finally I just came to a conclusion. Though everything has already been half way through in progress. TOMORROW IS THE DREADFUL SKILL PRESENTATION TEST! OH NO NO ! Wish me luck.

Basically, we are suppose to present (or rather) teach something we are good in or within our interest area within 7 - 10 minutes. Background information of thing, explanation why you are suitable (eg. achivements, interests, experiences?) to teach it are required. And all kinds of learners are not to be neglected, at least one person has to learn the skill after the presentation. Sounds easy right? (-.-)

My first intention was to teach basic skills in reading/editing HTML. Then later cher said it was too dry, ohkaykay. Then I changed it to basic Japanese conversation. Ohkaykay, the conversation in my Jap Diploma Booklet is too fake. Well, then I changed it to "Basic dating conversation" with someone you like or your friend in Japanese. Then, when I figured out those words with its pinyin, OHMYGOODNESS ! My pronunciation is so "bump-jet"~ I tried hard (or rather my best) despite that.

I realise, nope, it's not the best choice. And my last final decision was my initial kidding intention... (-.-)
我有我的YOUNG CHORUS dance, xD
Ohkay, maybe I will leave out one group of the learners - those 'what if this happen...' but I would rather to present or to teach something I'm more confident in uh?
I did learn it during the sec3 holidays if I din't remember it wrongly, from the Back scenes DVD. Now, I spotted this upon my research.



我有我的YOUNG Tutorial Dance - quite an old video, i know ~ =X
A clearer view of the dance, make things even better for me. Making sure I dint get my past 'self-learned' steps are all correct (:
PS: I would love to thank the nice soul who spared me her 'listening ear' today. You can request for your name here if you want, LOL. But you know who you are uh. THANKS LOADS♥ I know very "heart humb", but still, thanks for the time spared for my complaints and crappings. Sometimes, a simple act just by listening really lightens up one's mood (:
TOMORROW IS THE DREADFUL DAY FOR THE SKILL PRESENTATION TEST. Oh, wish me luck ! ^^
From this experience, I've learned that I don't have any 'taughtable' 专长, LOL.

After tomorrow, life is going to be a slightly little easier.

No comments: