Monday, July 20, 2009

花痴

LALALALALA, I am suppose to blog about sat's black magic today. Think of blogging this when I am changing my wallpaper plus playing change dp game with B on msn, xD. Super addicted in reading online novels nowadays. I've completed 3 today. Pro uh? LOL. (xs8 rocks) super many nice ones? (:

&, WELCOME SIEWTING BACK TO SCHOOL !!!! ^^ Finally see her back in school but she still looks pale? Hmms~ take care and don't eat those 'jambalan' food when you've yet to recover ohkay? REST WELL ! (:

Norman was sick and so his lesson was cancelled (2pm-4pm). Therefore, a postpone of the submittion of poster brochure, xD. Something to joy or something to cry? LOL. We are quite ready for submittion. Ohkay, maybe joy, cause there was a small mistake in the proportion of the brochure cover and some small tiny little editing needed for the poster~

And I need to emphasize; that 阿布 badge on my bag is not referring to that 冒险王 guy. I was misunderstood twice today? (-.-) Then Laohuang, Ahkok, Piggy and Yifang were still laughing very happily. Ohkay, I admit I'm also laughing at the misunderstandings, :D

(6pm) The very sianxzxzxzxz and dry CY's lesson. The fun thing was the break in between (:


WW super funny from here on. Look at her, ohkay? xD

( 5 连 拍 ) !
All the shots arent taken continuously ~ Look at WW ~






When my fringe irritates my eyes ... (-.-)

When JM says I can't back out from SA? :(

There are some unglam shots of me without knowing Laohuang has actually pressed the SNAP button. Lets just skip those random unglam shots uh~ :P

好时光过得特别快。
(long long lunch break & short short CY's break.)

Time to go home ~ (:

ARRONBUBEST 's wretch album was heavily updated on Fri.
(2 albums) - 日本見面會花絮 & 演唱會幕後 (192 pictures). And I just went in now, another new album - 野力代言花絮 (13 pictures) was uploaded. *ps: 最近怎么了? xD http://wretch.cc/album/arronbubest

MARY又来花痴了~

转换一下地点 ~

老黄说有A的fuu~? O.o

头发set好了?


BEFORE & AFTER !



准备好咯?

飞飞飞到日本去~~~
还在自爱 ^^







怎么可以这么帅? (-.-)

食物好多好多 ~~~

再来多几张 ~

My current macky wallpaper!*
(*subject to changes, LOL)


And, 阿鬼重出江湖 ~~~
希望新闻是真的说 , 我会飞起来吧? =X
假的话也无所谓 , 只要她开心 , 爽就好啦 (:

阿鬼! ★


最后来张最新的鬼纶自拍照 !

发花痴就点到'伟'为止。
明天还有那个那个什么“伟”止的课 , 连续4个小时的长度 , 简直不叫救命都不行? 更何况是那个什么什么 , * 吴炎无言以对 *

"我还能展示什么,如果我连自己的脉搏都难掌握..."
What a long update.

No comments: