霹雳MIT剧场版 —— 死亡游戏
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=575197042&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%B9%ED%C2%DA&pn=0

Then went over to Pi Zi Tieba. I heard that there will be a twist behind. Aiyo, I am still at Episode 6, plis skipping over to peep at Episode 20 some while ago. OMY OMY, I WANT TO CONTINUE MY PI ZI BUT I JUST GOT NO TIME TO SPARE FOR IT !!!!!!!! BOOHOO ~ Maybe some nice soul out there may want to lend/give me the DVD? 算了当我没说过, xD
LALALALA, and then I start to miss MIT, miss the 007 TMX interaction :(
If I’m given any holidays from now, I would want to re-watch MIT for the 4th time ~ ^^
Open up your ears @ 1:27 – He nervous until talking also zou yin ~
I need free time. Time seems to be never never enough for me with these heavy tonnes of assignments, grrr. Can I have 48 hours a day? :D
What a meaningful one; If only time would stop for a moment when the rain poured and the fireworks fought with it.
Social & Psychology Portfolio:
Presentation Test (TUE):
I only know what I'm going to teach but don't know what to do for my teaching presentation, sianxzxzxz ~ (-.-)
Publications and Design Pair work:
Social Psychology Project Work:
Videography Project Work:
Not sure, have to ask our Dear Director Ah Kok and Script Writer Lao Huang. I just need to be the model and‘donate’my backview to them, LOL.
Can I have a 'kitkat'?
JM says that Wed is the Business dono what day. Woots, really?
AHAHAHAHAH ! I need it for my psychology chionging and a kitkat too ~ xD
AHAHAHAHAH ! I need it for my psychology chionging and a kitkat too ~ xD





My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment