Tuesday, July 14, 2009

finally!

FINALLY YAH FINALLY YAH FINALLY ! The presentation is done, and woohoo ~ Tomorrow is Business Continuity Day - so no school for School Of Humanities, xD But elearning is still on.. (-.-)

The 收获 from different skill presentations .

Got a lil sudden interest in Origami after some Origami Skill Presentations today :D

Neither satisfied nor unsatisfied with my presentation. Have to sound cheerful when I only get to sleep at like 2.30am last night today morning, and waking up at 7.30am today? 5 hours sleep is never enough for me, I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.

It's not easy or rather impossible to learn the WYWDY chorus dance plus dancing with the music within 7 - 10 mins uh? LOL, a brilliant suggested idea (which I can't rmb who izit from. -.-) was to dance by counting beats. Woots~ What a brilliant one, =X

Yah yah yah, I'm still so not myself when I present, xD. Ohkay, maybe not totally. Cause I'm still that 'oh yah hor' self image during presentations (=.=) Still can rmb the other time (interview test) was 拉提琴 become 拉钢琴. This time I forget my 'woo~' dancing part.

I was the second to present today. Actually it's a good thing to be the first few to present? You get it done quick and fast, then it's your world, LOL. Or probably the other way round. You die faster, then you get to 投胎 earlier ~ :\

LALALA, then I became the timer/photographer.

JM's turn to present her beading skill.
Her beading work is nice de lor ~


I LIKE THE MELODY ONE MOST !!!!!!! ^^
Make a stitch/pika for me? =X

Two volunteers required.
So YJW called Joy & Mabel according to the class register.

Poor Piggy (& Yi Fang - not in picture) picking up the beads after JM's presentation.

CHARMAIN PREPARING FOR HER TURN TO PRESENT ! xD
Her massage presentation is shiok de lor. 收益很大 (:
JM helped her distributed the so-call 'massage lotion' ~

A dumb suggested shot by me with Lao Huang in it, LOL.
The lotion is lor though it looks like a lump of bird shit, xD

Ohkay, my camera skill sucks. Then Ahkok was given too much 'massage lotion', that made both of her hands and arms all white, LOL! Wanted to take a funny shot of her then she 'passed' some of her undry lotion to me, (-.-) 想偷拍的结果... 真悲哀 ~ 弄得我也一手白.


Presentation by Xinying - Sleeping Knowledge, xD ! An interesting one. Poor Yifang kena chosen by YJW to be the model, xD. But this picture is LMAO ~

Got to float back to Social Psy Portfolio tomorrow, haish ~ sianxzxzxzxzxz ~
Give me a break today.

No comments: