Monday, July 13, 2009

Not my day.

Like a stupid idiot rotting outside LT51 cause this clever person thought that her lovely lecture starts at 11. In the end, some nice soul sms me and ask me: You know today lecture 12pm? HAHAHAHAHA! 哭笑不得 ~

NORMAN’s lesson.
And was hunting for LLY got legs + formal wear + facing in front de picture until very pek cek. Then this hilarious conversation made me laugh upside down.
JY: 呃!你要不要S.H.E的poster?
XY: 什么poster?
JY: 大大张的lor~
XY: 什么照片?
JY: S.H.E的照片lor~
Wahlao, made Ahkok & me laugh upside down, in and out. Only dint fall down :S

And I finally found one I think acceptable one from the thumbnail, and I got so happy! Then later?
Photobucket

Small like ant.

Today is really not my day. and after 1 hour and 28 mins, FINALLY ! woots ! ^^

Yay yay, now I'm left with Power Station ~ ^^
can I don't put them? :P

No comments: