My latest morning call ever since school reopens after the 2 weeks Jun holids - 9am. But I only dragged myself off bed at 9.20am, xD. Lala, and OMG! The first thing I did when I on my macky was to sign in to NP MEL! What a miracle! Then I chionged all the elearning assignments all in one go only with a lunch break in between. I'm so abnormal today ! Woots, a great sense of achievement (:
Since I've completed all of them and only left with my Social Psy, let me give myself a Kit-Kat break to blog and back to it.
02 July 2009 : (暗恋) Z-chen 张智成 音乐会 !
Thanks OXX for the 'VIP seats'. At first, we were satisfied with the seats, till later...
Ahkok, Yijie, Weewee, Joy & her friend sat at the first row seats. Ahkok damn funny can. Her camera was with me then she walk up to suan : " 哈哈哈哈!!! VIPs ~ " She was laughing all the way, damn bad right !!! This is the stabber Ahkok, don't blame don't blame, LOL! Nehmind, let's continue with our stuffs, xD
Ahkok, Yijie, Weewee, Joy & her friend sat at the first row seats. Ahkok damn funny can. Her camera was with me then she walk up to suan : " 哈哈哈哈!!! VIPs ~ " She was laughing all the way, damn bad right !!! This is the stabber Ahkok, don't blame don't blame, LOL! Nehmind, let's continue with our stuffs, xD

Ivy din't come cos she is under quarantine, awwwwwww ~ :(So the host changed to Jiahui, still can luhs, xD

Then he performed a couple songs. LOL, I din't know there are quite a number of nice songs from him. And his live is nice too (:凌晨三点钟. Quite an old song but nice, xD


They are seeking for volunteers and people who kena sabotage ~


I still prefer him to go back to singing, lols. It seemed more right, right? xD But he is quite a humorous person too - with his made up Malaysia slang. LOL!

Later, he walked up to the audience area to shake hands. And I got this close up shot when he was saying the monster thing. I was giggling for no reason. Then he said : "为什么你这么怕我?... I'm not a monster." (Check out the video for that part ~) LOL! I just giggle with JM cause it's kinda weird? xD Yah, then JM '旧情复发', HAHAHAHAHA ! ^^
Wanted to wait for Jiahui, then the man thought we are waiting for Z-chen and told us he is still signing. Huh? Still signing? Hahahahaha. Ohkay, it was just a miscommunication. Then, he told us she has left already. Oh oh ~ :( Nevermind, let's just take with this 'unique looking van' - YES933's Yellow Van.Still as ever, my stupid idea♥ But then it's a deserved 'souvenir' right? We hardly see this van roaming on the streets? xD








My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment