Saturday, February 14, 2009

莫名其妙HIGH起来

Say I'm crazy, lame or anything.
HAHA! Indeed :D
I just plainly got EXCITED when I heard "动脉" from my neighbour's house.
It's not the full version "动脉",
it is exactly the same as the MIT Version's "动脉".
Then? I went to KPO, lols.
Indeed, the kids or rather family is watching MIT~

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA,

I get excited over small things like these easily :)
Got very elated when I heard 007's voice coming from their house.
LOL right? :\
Was finding someone to share my highness,
I cant hang it in my body for too long, I will go crazy, =='
And heng, there is this appropriate someone who signed in, LOL.
Picked by me to share my highness.
I seemed so 莫名其妙 out of a sudden, lols.

Okay, thats the end of the short story, ha~
I'm having a date later, muahahahahahahhaha (~)
With my lovely parents :DDDD

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (!)

Credits: Designer & Uploader


No comments: