Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HIDDEN MEANING

I've been asked this similar question by 4 different people today, LOLS.
  • Hey, what does your display name means?
  • What is Calron?
  • Who is Calron.G?



    LOL, JQ says my brain functions at a different "frequency" compared from normal people,
    That is why my dp name is always so hard to be understood.
    Went down for an evening stroll and heard young girls around my age, shouting "Yan Ya Lun" while playing badminton, xD
    They also shouted the other 3 members and even MIT names, ha!
    LOL way of playing badminton.

    要promote不是这样滴是不?:D


  • Come on! I'm currently very IN LOVE with my current display picture.
    This avatar is obviously not done by me.
    if only I'm a wonder in artworks~ LOL.
    HA! You can call me a sicko or whatever, xD
    I'm just a guilun fan who loves guilun interactions, as simple as that, =X
    Currently got great inspiration in my winglin stories,
    Therefore I am cancelling my "8 comments rule", HOHO~

    I need some kind of "fuu to update about my genting trip & friends' outings.
    Let this feel come back soon...

    No comments: