Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Motivation

*KACHA!* It's only the first page uhs (-.-) Whee, the books are book is keeping me away from sleep. Vent those sudden ones on somewhere else and back to flippings. =X

LALALA -《原•点》in exchange for my expired birthday sakae treat is definitely worthwhile. Though I still need to pocket out $10, back to daddy when I get my pay. O.O

Anw, work today was better (:

I was dreaded to go to work today cause I was so engrossed with my Conan & HOG. LOL, Daddy 'chased' me to work. Whatever, the *present after that was my greatest sense of motivation (just for today :P) At least I've gained more confidence in serving the food. Though, "OUCH!" I scalded my fourth finger! (I should have used a tray, gei kiang! -.-)

(thanks to my phone cam, not that obvious here.. =X)

Ha, have to tune myself to Channel 5 with my 'bump-jet' angmoh? Communication seemed so unnatural, sigh. :\ Instead, I communicate better with those aunties. It has nothing got to do with age difference or looks. LOL!

Any anyway, a small sense of achievement today.
*ps: I learnt a new skill of serving by balancing one plate of rice on the hand and holding the other on the palm. XD

Wanted to chiong home to date with my YD after work, but there was staff meal. Don't be so anti-social uh? =X Anyway I'm hungry too, XD. Satisfied my stomach with a plate of char-kuay-tiao and a cup of iced coffee. WOOSH! @.@ *Damn shiok! LOL.

After my cooling bath, finally got them off out of box jail~ The 4 books were packed in a box. It acts like a 'mini vertical book shelf' O.O

LOL, I was identifying the type of shots taken to keep myself away from that pair of bzzz bzzz eyes (-.-) Fast shutter, shallow dof, greater dof, perspective, low angle... Picked a few to take with my phone cam, and awwww, these are the few 'better quality' ones.



I like this ~ F-E-E-L ~~~

The pixels are almost visible. Shit man, I want a new camera phone!!! Upgrade, upgrade, when will it be my turn to upgrade and abandon this Nokia Music phone? T.T 2 years seems to be crawling so slowly...

" 没有第一个回答就没有第二个问题 每一个问题都是一种质疑 "

No comments: