I don't want to elaborate.
It doesn't makes a difference.
Probably there isn't a need to.
Or maybe, I've yet to get use to it.
It doesn't makes a difference.
Probably there isn't a need to.
Or maybe, I've yet to get use to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The picture below will answer to that "HUMONGOUS" (big) word.THAT 10 LETTERS ENGLISH WORD
BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER "F"
IS FLYING DOWN ON 29 MAR (SUNDAY) !
BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER "F"
IS FLYING DOWN ON 29 MAR (SUNDAY) !
Workaholic(s) huh?
Rushing down almost imediately after their 28 Mar World Tour Concert in KL? LOL.
A Blend & A Zong, please bring us nice stories, HAHAHAHA!

Or probably I should say
*No offence, this is just a lame kind of humour. LOL*
For those who still cant get the "joke", HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ask me if you are interested, xD

2/3 accomplished !
I would just need to get that one more done,
I'll be happier than anyone else in this whole wide world~ galaxy~ universe~

Not that the chance hasn't arrive.
It has arrived right in front of my doorstep.
In fact, 3 same chances arrived at different timings.
Only that G thing is lacking :(





My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment