A sudden meaningful sentence to me :\
.
.
Fell in love with short display names :D
I've got this random thought:
Why do I have to make my display name/pm all about Ahbu since my display picture & blog have already been so obvious that I adore him?
And, is there a need to let everyone know what & who I adore? :\
Ha! Though I knew alot of people knew it long long time ago (==)
Maybe mentality changes as time passes; 最近好想少说一些什么。
My decision was firm longed before the release of results.

MY CURRENT GREATEST DESIRE IS THAT #1 CHOICE (!)
It has only 50 intake.
Moreover most Singaporeans have this
"new things are always better" mentality, so it should be competitive?
Heard that new courses COP are always around 11/12... :\
Though my L1R4 is 11, but my ELR2B2-B is 13 (all thanks to my Humanities).
Leave all to fate then.
Currently, Pamela is the only person I knew who has my #1 choice in the 12 choices.
Who knows if will I meet her in the same course/class soon??? HA!
It should be a good thing if we really meet since we have the same interest? :D
Despite that I'm preferring NP to SP, but in terms of transporation & convenience,
I have decided to choose SP to NP when both schools have the same course I'm interested in :)
It is almost like an everyday basis.
So convenience should be more prior than environment.
LM told me this very funny thing, and almost laughed off my chair. LOL
Weakling Roger: ah lo!
Weakling Roger: whats ur last choice ~
Ask me for my LAST CHOICE :D : LOL
Ask me for my LAST CHOICE :D : HWA CHONG INSTITUTE :D
Weakling Roger: haha8
Weakling Roger: u put for the sake of putting izit???
Weakling Roger: nth to put liao ar.. LOL.
Ask me for my LAST CHOICE :D ya lo~~
Weakling Roger: haha~ ni gen gao xiao leh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's probably just my great sense of humour :\
I've finished one whole box of chocolates today!
Woots! I'm great~ ^______^
Dark Mint Chocolates ♥♥♥♥
Lastly, I want to comment about this inhuman here. (I'm not serious :P)
Firsty, he is ill.
Diagnosed with a dono what flu & fever (with a high temperature of 39.6)
According to the news, he insisted to complete in signing the thousands copies of albums during the autograph session.
Okay, thats professional, which I'm proud of it :D
Secondly,
I've yet to see anyone who can still look SUAVE? despite being hospitalized .
He still look great, and that pair of electrifying eyes :P

Thirdly,
he still have that innocent look which somehow hurt people like me,
cause it looks pathetic :(

So he is indeed "inhuman" (=x)
But thats what I ♥ from him isnt it? (==)
Anyway, I'm not going to let my mood be affected for this.
I mean, it is useless to be hurt / to get urself in a bad mood status for this?
Cause he isnt going to get well even IF I cry until my lungs burst right?
Ha! So be more releastic.
Deep from my heart 早日康复 :D
I supposed I would smile or cheer;
fullstop. this is going to end here.
Yet somehow, I feel that it seems like I'm going to miss it,
HA! WEIRD KID.




My writings will only go on when true feedbacks are penned down.







No comments:
Post a Comment