Sunday, September 14, 2008

FRIDAY (12 SEPT 2008) :

.

Haha, Haha, Haha.
I'm sufferring from MIT-chitis these few days.
I wonder did I irritate anyone with it? Hehheh.
Anyway, anyway, I cant wait for it to air oh man. Even if it's airing now, I CANT WATCH(!)
I know I will 100% get hooked on it if I watch it before my O's.
The trailer already 'hooked' me well enough, xD
MY FAVOURITE-EST LINE IN THE MIT TRAILER;
" 你的计划没有任何的漏洞, 而是对手目前为止都没有出过任何一次差错. "
--- 詹士德007. // :)

&Naili @ Aaronation posted this :


CREDITS : NAILI @ AARONATION


But, it's already confirmed that Mediacorp wont be airing it, so?
Final conclusion is; IT WILL AIR IN SCV. (grrr...==')
awwww, that so near yet so far feeling lorhs(?)
BECAUSE I DONT HAVE SCV AT HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! -________-"'
How many people have SCV at home in a hundred? awww~
SCV is going to air so many shows that I've desired to watch luhs.
Actually 3 only, currently.
But with MIT involved is already equivalentto more than a hundred shows which I've died to watch? :
Nvm, I think probably i'll be going to cheechee/peirong/jerlin's hse to catch it, if it's not gng to be night/midnight shot luhs? Hehheh.
They said they dont mind? ;D
Anyway, I'll be watching online &buying the dvd too.
then I can watch it over and over until my mother scream at me? @.@
Yeap, I still have lots of alternative(s) :)

And the great thing is the person who typed this said that;
He/She has watched a few episodes of MIT (guess he/she could be one of backstage crew/MIT worker...?)
and He/She thinks "IT'S REALLY VERY NICE!" ^.^
Yalun also featured very well as Zhan Shi De (007). //
There's also going to be a part where he gets to show his piano skills! (OMG!!!!!!!!!!)
The last time get to see him play piano is ylbfb.... Looking forward to it !!!!!!!!! ;D





Enough of Zhan Shi De (007)?
Now, it's AhBu's turn to reveal himself. (=.=')


awww, he's cute(!) ^^



and i like this side view of his, :)

No comments: